75. Hotel

(It took me all day to finish reading all your comments yall! Thank you! Not to mention Wattpad kept refreshing the page and I had to scroll all the way down again. Plus all the new comments coming in took me FOREVER to finish. Thank you to all the people going back and voting on all my chapters and checking out my other books! Okay, thank you, bye!)

I handed out the key cards to everyone and sighed.

"I got you a room for today. You have to turn in the keys at 12 tomorrow."

"Thank you, you didn't have to." Price said taking a key card.

"YN, can we talk?" Ghost asked as everyone went into their room.

"Sure. I think I can spare a few minutes." I opened his room and sat on his bed.

He closed and locked the door before looking back at me. 

It was silent. It was awkward.

"YN. I don't know how to start."

"I get it. I understand. You don't have to apologize. I understand."

He looked confused.

"It's been months. You moved on. It's okay. I don't mind. I'll follow suit soon enough."

"No, YN, that's not it at all!"

"Really?"

He got on his knees and knelt at my feet.

"YN, I'm so sorry. I'm sorry I left you, I'm sorry I wasn't there for you, I'm sorry. I should have gone back. I should have... I should have...."

I cupped his face and smiled.

"It's strange seeing you like this, Simon Ghost Riley. I love this side of you. I love all your sides."

"I'm sorry I was so mean to you when we first met."

"It's alright. It adds to the plot line!"

"Will you ever forgive me?"

"Maybe if you take the mask off?"

He tugged it off and looked up at me.

He looks so submissive.

So peggable.

(Peg-able? Peggable? Peg able?)

I caressed his face and let him lay his head on my lap.

"You're so adorable, Simon."

"You think so?"

"I do."

"Even though I'm a war criminal?"

"Even though you're a war criminal. I still think you're the cutest thing in the world."

"I...I love you."

"I love you too, Ghost."

I pushed his hair out of his face.

He looked up at me with puppy dog eyes and I couldn't help but smile.

"One day, we might even get married. I know it's wishful thinking but that's okay."

"What else would happen? Tell me more."

"Really?"

"Yes. It sounds nice."

"We get married. I'd be a stay at home mom and you'd retire from the army. You'd have enough saved up to no longer have to work and we'd live comfortably. Then one day we'd find out I was pregnant. Both of us would've been scared and not want it because we'd fear ending up like our parents but we'd have a strong support group behind us. We'd have the baby and love it with all our hearts."

"Would it be a boy or girl?"

"Umm...boy. Then we'd think he'd get lonely and we'd give him a sister. And we'd have sex all the time and everyday of our lives. When we'd get tired of the kids, we push them onto Soap, Price or Gaz. They'd be great uncles."

"What would we do when they take the kids?"

"We'd eat all the junk food we want, watch all the tv shows we want and don't have to worry about the kids walking in on us and fuck. We'd fuck everywhere and all the time."

"That sounds...really nice. I'd love to have that life with you, YN."

"I want to have that life with you, Ghost."

"I'd love you till the day I die."

"That better be latter than sooner."

"I'll try."