65. MDNI

(Thank you for 702 followers! Also, I decided not to end the book just yet. I hate the ending so I'll keep writing it. Also, I almost burnt down my house cooking frozen wontons. Last thing. I did publish another Ghost x reader so do with that information what you will. )

"Make me a promise."

He tucked some hair behind my ear.

"What is it?"

"Never sleep with anyone else again. Only me."

"Only if you follow that rule too."

He nodded and took off the little clothes I had left on.

He traced his fingers across my body, carefully caressing my sensitive areas.

"Ghost?"

"Yes princess?"

"Can you take your mask off? I like seeing your face."

He sighed but leaned down.

I reached up and pulled it off his head.

"I really do like your face." I whispered and he looked over my face.

"I like your face too."

He leaned down and kissed my lips softly.

He moved my legs onto his shoulders and I whined as he pushed his dick in.

He began thrusting and I put my arms around Ghost's neck.

I felt Ghost start choking me and I dragged my nails down his back.

"Oh fuck." He moaned and quickened his pace.

I struggled to keep up with his thrust and tongue, scratching up his back and being able to do nothing but moan and whine.

"You got this. I know it's a bit to big for you, but you can take it. You're my good girl. Feels good doesn't it?"

"Yes, sir!"

"That's my good girl."

After a few rounds I was near my next orgasm.

Ghost was holding my face, looking into my eyes as I struggled to hold on.

"You got this. You can do this."

"I can't! It's to much!"

"You got this. Hold on for me."

I dug my nails into his back and my legs shook under him.

"You're beautiful."

I tried to talk but it was getting harder to think.

"Si...SIMON!"

"Hold on, YN. Not yet."

I arched my back and screamed.

"Shhh!"

"I love you!" I shut my eyes and the knot burst. I came on his dick without meaning to and collapsed on the bed.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I couldn't stop.

I couldn't even see straight

"Oh, fuck." I felt Simon whined as he proceeded to cum inside me and we both laid there panting.

Slowly I began to come to my senses and realized what I did.

"Simon...I'm sorry. I didn't..."

He pulled out and tossed me a towel.

"Clean yourself up and go to your room. It's time for you to go to sleep."

My heart sank.

I felt like I was punched in the gut as he stood up, cleaned his dick off and put on his pants before exiting the room.

I felt tears threatening to spill out.

I cleaned myself off and picked out some pjs. I took a shower then shakily walked to Soap's room.

"Soap?"

He wasn't in his room. He must still be playing cards.

I laid on his bed and cried.

I cried and cried and cried.

After about two hours of uncontrollably crying, the door opens and the lights went on.

"Ah, hey, YN! Had a fun night huh? We could hear both of you all the way to the living room! It was so funny- are you crying!?" The door closed and he ran to my side. "YN, what's wrong!?"

"I fucked up!" I sobbed.

"What happened?"

"I was trying so hard not to, but I was so overstimulated and happy, I couldn't think anymore!"

"What did you do?"

"I told him I loved him..."

"Oh... oh shit..."