88. Shit

(Heck yeah, thank you everyone! I'm number one and two in the Ghost x reader tag!)

It's been three months.

"Is Ghost there? He isn't answering his phone."

"Sorry YN. He's on a solo mission." Soap said before stuffing chips into his mouth.

"Again? Well... Can you ask him to call me back when he's... well, back?"

"Sure thing. It's to bad you two can't see each other that much. When you're off doing your thing, he's free and when you're free, he's busy. Must suck."

"It does. I gotta go Soap. Just ask him to call me back please. Say hi to the others for me."

"Bye!"

I hung up and looked at my dark screen.

I was sitting on the lid of the toilet and sighed.

I glanced at the pregnancy test sitting on the counter.

Positive

I glanced at the second test.

Two lines.

Shit.

I looked at the other five pregnancy tests I took earlier. 

All positive.

I buried my face into my hands and sobbed quietly.

What am I going to do? What should I do?

Ghost isn't answering and I haven't seen him since our honeymoon.

I want to tell him. I want him to tell me what to do.

How did it take me three months to realize something was wrong?

I guess it's normal to miss a period, but after I realized I was missing to many... I've been so busy with my job that I guess I just forgot.

I was crying to myself quietly when a knock on the door made me jump.

"You alive?" Stacy asked through the door.

"Sorry, I'm coming."

I flushed the empty toilet and hid the tests before washing my hands and face.

I open the door and Stacy looked at me funny.

"Were you crying?"

"Just had the worst shit of my life. It was painful and-"

"I don't want to know the details." She put her hands up and walked away.

I walked with the pregnancy tests in my sweater pocket and threw them out.

I really need to get in contact with Ghost.

I know we said no kids but he has a right to know.

Or I could just get rid of it and never tell him a thing... what he doesn't know can't hurt him...

I entered my bedroom and crawled into bed before crying my eyes out.

Then I fell asleep.

"YN! YN! Wake up, it's an emergency!"

I jumped and looked at Stacy, wide awake now.

"Look!"

Stacy held five pregnancy tests in  her hand and looked panicked.

"YN! Someone is pregnant! We haven't gotten any new people in five months, that means someone here is pregnant! There's no men so that means someone snuck out and met up with a guy! What if they were followed!? What if they told the guy where we are!?"

"Stacy, calm down!"

"No! No calming down! We're in danger! I'll test the pee and see if I can track down the female!"

"Stacy, no! That's an invasion of privacy. And I'm sure they'll come out eventually."

Stacy stared at me.

"It's you."

"What? What are you talking about?"

"You're the pregnant one. That's why you were crying earlier. You've still been meeting up with the men that killed your sister."

"Stacy, come on!"

She got up and left the room, closing the door after her.

Shit.