81. Please

(Um, hey children. So I made an Instagram and changed my TikTok into a Cod TikTok. If y'all are feeling nice, go ahead and follow them. Idk what I'll post, probably spoilers on insta and I have an idea or two for TikTok. They're both supreme_bun_overlord
If y'all give me...50 followers (ima making difficult 😈) on each I'll feed you twice on both books. Okay bye)

"Is this another one of your missions?" Ghost asked.

"It is."

There's no point in lying to him. He's going to figure it out anyways.

"I thought we agreed you wouldn't do these missions anymore."

"And I told you I need all the money I can get! I need to do it for my people!"

"Why can't someone else get a job?" Ghost asked.

Soap stood with the tray of food in silence, just watching.

"There's a lot of people with jobs giving their money to the sanctuaries! But I bring in the main check!"

"Why does it have to be you?"

"No one else is as skilled! And I can't have them out there putting themselves in more danger than they can handle!"

"You're not going."

"You're not controlling me."

"I'm your fiancé, I should get a say in this."

"Buy me the ring, then we can talk."

"YN!"

"Ghost!"

"Soap!"

We both turned the the Scotsman who looked nervous but smiled.

"You're not going." Ghost turned back to me.

"You're not gonna control me, Simon. You don't get to do that. Goodbye."

Ghost and Soap tried to stop me, Price and Gaz joined when they came to see what all the commotion was about.

But I left.

I walked to a busy lot, stole a car and drove to my destination.

After the mission

Ow...

Pain.

That's all I know.

Pain.

I slid down the wall of the abandoned building and pulled my hand from the stab wound.

At least that's the worst of my injuries.

I wiped the blood from my face and gingerly touched my slit cheek.

"BITCH!"

I jumped and looked up to see a man jump out from behind the wall and he pointed a gun at me.

"AH!"

I dove between his legs as he shot at the spot I was in two seconds ago.

Shit! That was close.

I jumped onto my hands and donkey kicked him in the ass, knocking him over.

The man dropped the gun and I kicked it away before trying to kick him in the head.

Unfortunately he rolled over and jumped to his feet.

I grunted as he punched me in the stomach.

I screamed and sumbled back, barely dodging the  next punch they threw.

I jumped forward and grabbed the man's shoulders, kneeing him in the ribs just like Ghost did back then.

The man collapsed and I rolled over to the gun.

PEW!

The man laid limp and all was quiet.

I laid on the floor against the wall again and panted.

Thank god that's done with.

I slowly pushed myself to my feet and held my side.

I'm in to much pain.

But as long as I don't pass out, I should be fine.

Just don't pass out.

Got it.

Easy enough.

I limped through the open field and looked around. There's not much to hide behind.

No trees, no bushes, no buildings.

Nothing.

I'm just a sitting duck.

That's why I have to make it out of here fast.