95. I'm worried

Ghost's POV

"What's wrong, LT?"

I looked away from the doorway and over to Soap.

"Hm?"

"What's wrong? I can tell you're bothered."

"I'm worried."

Soap seemed taken aback. I'm not usually one to talk about my feelings. I usually just say that it's nothing and move on.

"What are you worried about?"

"YN."

He nodded as if understanding why I was talking about my feelings.

"Why? Is something wrong?"

"I'm worried. She just lost her kid and she found this one as a replacement. What if she eventually gets tired of Kiara?"

Soap nodded and seemed to think.

"That's definitely a valid fear. But YN is strong. She has so much love to give. I can't see YN getting tired of a human. I think that if you're ready to be a dad and she's ready to be a mom, which I think she is, everything will be okay."

"I hope so."

"Come on!" YN laughed and walked in with Gaz and Price.

"You really have a kid, huh Simon?" Price asked walking over to Soap.

"Is it really okay for her to be here?" Gaz asked poking her cheek as Price took her into his arms.

"For now. But you'll have to find a more suitable place soon." Price kissed her cheek. "It's dangerous to have her on the base."

"YN and I are gonna look at houses soon."

"Are you retiring?" Soap looked up from my daughter.

"...Not yet. YN is only 25 (since you all can't stand that I made her 30, she's 25 and he's 32 🙄) and I just turned 32."

YN's POV

I sighed. I kinda had hoped he'd say yes to the retirement.

I looked up to see everyone looking at me.

I smiled and Kiara hiccuped.

"Oh she needs to be burped."

"Do you have a blanket?" Price asked.

I nodded and took one out of my bag.

He took it from me and began to burp my daughter.

"Thank you, Price." I smiled.

"Of course. If you're comfortable with it, why don't you and Ghost go relax? Having a baby is different, this is just the calm before the storm. Go rest. We'll take care of Kiara."

I looked at Ghost and he nodded at me.

"Okay."

Ghost put a hand on the small of my back and led me to the room.

He unzipped my dress and it dropped to the floor. I sighed and sat down on the bed.

He began to pull my heels off and I smiled down at him.

He kissed the top of my foot and looked me in the eyes.

I laughed softly and he took off my other heel.

I threw myself onto my back and relaxed as Ghost massaged and kissed my legs.

I unclipped my bra and tossed it aside as Ghost moved his kisses up to my stomach.

I played with his mask and watched him leave purple marks up to my chest.

I wish he loved me.

I love him.

Why can't he love me?