57. Pancakes

(I'll update and extract chapter when I hit 200k. Even if that means I update twice that day. Also, I finally met my goal of having more chapters in my drafts then those I have published!)

"Let her sleep. She was up all night."

I was woken to Ghost moving a bit.

"Why?" Gas asked.

"Her sister was brought in, she's not exactly pleased about that."

"Ah. Poor YN." Soap sighed.

"So we're all acting like she didn't disappear for half a year? Everything is back to normal now?" Gaz asked.

"Yes. Do you have a problem with that, sergeant?" Ghost asked tightening his grip on me.

"None at all, sir." He responded and I sat up, still straddling Ghost, arms around his neck.

I blinked and looked around.

Ghost wiped the drool off my chin and wiped it on his shirt.

"Ready for breakfast?" He asked me and I stared at him before hiding my face again.

He chuckled and pat my back before standing up and walking us to the kitchen.

"Since when are they so close? I thought they hated each other."

"I'm not sure. I'm just happy they get along. Hey, how about we all go to a pub tonight?" Soap smiled and I looked at Ghost. 

"If I'm allowed, I'm down."

"I guess I'll come." Ghost shrugged.

"I'll come too." Konig was staring at me and I smiled at him.

Everyone agreed and we ate our pancakes.

Later that night.

"What should I wear? Do you think they'll be dancing?" I looked through my outfits.

Ghost was dressed in a hoodie with a leather jacket on top and jeans and his cloth mask.

"Wear whatever you want."

"But is there going to be dancing?"

"I doubt it."

"Well that's boring."

I picked out a dress and heels because it's not fun if you don't overdress for shit. Besides, it's easy access in case Ghost wants to step into the bathroom for a quick round.

I dropped my towel on the floor and picked out a set of black lingerie.

"What do you think?"

Ghost stared at my boobs and I rolled my eyes.

MDNI here 🔞

"Ghost. What do you think?"

"I think we should skip the bar and have the base to ourselves."

"I'm not asking for your help anymore."

"Do you have a wine red set?"

I turned around to look and felt his hands cup my ass.

I ignored his man handling and tried not the react when his hand crept in between my legs and played with my clit.

"W-what about...this...this one?"

"Hm? What was that? I couldn't understand you through all the stuttering."

I winced as his fingers pushed into me and pumped.

I panted and moved my leg, leaning forward and placing my hands on my knees.

"I f-found one...you might like it...oh god..."

"Be a good girl and keep quiet. Price won't interrupt us this time.

I gritted my teeth and tried to keep quiet.

"I just showered..."

"I'll lick you clean."

I moaned as he added another finger.

"Can you... never mind."

"What is it?"

"Nothing. Keep going."

"No, tell me what you want."

"Can you... play with my clit?"

"Of course, Princess."

He laid me on the bed, stomach down and began fisting me while playing with my clit.

I screamed moans into the bed and he roughly continued.

I screamed and tensed up before squirting on his fist.

I panted and grunted when I felt his fist pull out and his tongue licking me clean.

"My turn. Get on your knees."

I slid off the bed and turned to him as he fumbled with his pants. I helped the almost desperate man and looked up from his dick to his face.

The lengths...the girth...he had it all.

It was the perfect size and the perfect shape.

I licked the tip and held eye contact as I took him into my mouth.

I began working my magic and enjoyed seeing him go cross eyed before shutting them tight and leaning his head back.

"Fuck... don't stop...." He let out a loud moan before putting a hand over his mouth.

He moaned and grunted, bucking his hips, causing me to grunt as he pushed further down my throat.

I moaned and panted as I pulled his dick out and took a second to fix my hair.

"No." He forced my mouth back on his dick and I smiled before sucking him off.

With one hand I massaged his balls and the other hand rubbed my clit.

"Oh good girl... fucking good girl, YES!" He tilted his head back and whined, pushed my head all the way down his length.

I made sure we came at the same time it took a second to swallow everything he gave out.

"Next time..." I took a second to breath as Ghost looked at me tiredly. "I'm going to keep sucking."

He leaned down and kissed me.

"You better."

(How are you guys liking the pace of the book? To slow or just right? Also, do you think I'm writing to many lemons? I can tone it down.)