Chapter- 8 Tense

Naina's Pov

I thought it would be hard to talk to Miss. Sehari, but it went smoothly. But the thing was, her husband also came to the studio with her to drop her, but he didn't leave after that. When I asked Miss. Sehari about him, she told me that he will wait for her until the end of the broadcast, so I ended up interviewing both of them.

It was only planned for Miss Sehari, but when Mr. Roy sat in the studio observing everything, I found that he was left alone, so I asked him to join the interview along with his wife.

It was the biggest stunt I have pulled; it was the first time I have invited a guest on my own. As it came out positive, higher management didn't say anything but asked me not to pull these types of stunts without informing them.

Miss. Sehari was so excited for a couple interview so Mr. Roy accepted immediately for his wife's happiness. I wonder how much he loves her.

They said Miss. Sehari fell for him first, but I think he fell harder for her. Every time she smiles, his eyes shine like stars. I want to find someone who looks at me like Mr. Roy looks at Miss. Sehari. He said don't call her Mrs. Roy because he feels she should have her own name and her own identity as she deserved.

Even though Roy group is bigger than Sehari group and his accomplishments are higher than her, he brags about her success. They said, find man who can be happy for your success and Miss. Sehari took it personally and found a fantastic husband. He is an ideal man, I should add.

Interview completed at 1:30. I went directly home after the interview. On the way home, my mom called me and said the interview was so good and she is proud of me. My dad also talked to me for some time.

When I got home, Payal was ready to go to work and Pooja was talking with her. 

"Avi is waiting for you at the entrance", I said when I entered the house.

"He arrived already? He said it will take him 10 minutes to reach here", Payal replied looking at her phone.

"So, is he really coming?", I asked. 

"I just guessed and tricked you and sure enough my assumption is right".

"It's just...", she stuttered.

"Leave that poor girl alone, babe. You know they both are crushing over from years still, no one made a move", Pooja said teasingly while wrapping her hand around my shoulder and we both laughed as Payal blushed hard.

"Why can't you ask him out, maybe just confess your feelings already", I remarked.

"When he is not making any move then why should I?", Payal replied.

"I think we will become grandma's until she gets to be your sister-in-law", Pooja chuckled and I laughed.

Before Payal could reply to us, we heard a horn sound and I am pretty sure it's my brother.

"I have to go, bye", she said and ran away.

"Ok, bye sister-in-law", I yelled from behind.

"By the way your show was a blast. It was so nice, you made both of them talk freely and they both are so adorable. It was the first time I saw both of them laughing heartily on camera so, you did a great Job, RJ Naina or I could say host Naina" Pooja commented.

"Aww, thank you, darling", I replied as I hugged her. People used to ask are we lesbians or what as we always tease each other, make fun of each other, we only hang out with each other, we hug a lot and we even flirt with each other from childhood until Payal met us. After that we trio do all the things together.

"Is there anything to eat? I am hungry", I asked.

"Yeah, I made rice and dhal. Come on, we will eat together", she said.

"You didn't have your lunch?", I asked.

"No, I was waiting for you", she replied and I smiled.

Pooja heated the food while I went to wash my face.

We both had our lunch while watching Doraemon. Did I say, I like to watch cartoons too much and my all-time favorite is Doraemon. I like his gadgets very much and I want anywhere door from him very badly. I always wonder why Nobita was late for his school when he had anywhere door.

After lunch I took a nap then woke up around 4:30pm. I took a quick shower and got ready wearing a floral dress which ends in-between my knees and ankle. I left my hair open and took my side bag which has a Doraemon keychain.

I then glanced at the clock which was showing 5:00 pm. I have to meet Arnav at 6 at the beach. If I start now, I am pretty sure that I will reach a little early but it's ok, I will play in the water or with the kids until he gets there

"Going somewhere?", Pooja asked when I was heading out.

"Yeah, to the beach. Will you come with me?", I asked.

"No, I have plans with Rana", she replied.

"Ok, bye", I waved at her and came out.

I took a taxi to the beach and soon I reached. I didn't text Arnav when I reached there as I don't want to rush him. He will come when he is free, so I just started playing with kids there. They all are my friends. I come to the beach very often and these kids are the children of the people who work here in stalls or own small stalls. These kids' lives nearby, so they go home with their parents at night.

As we are playing in the sand one of the kids went out to get his friend who is probably waiting for him outside. Today I didn't go into the water because I don't want to wet myself.

Minutes passed but that kid didn't come in so I went out looking for him. Who knows if he forgot the way or something like that.

"Sister", that kid called me from a distance when I was looking for him.

I spotted him running towards me with another kid. "What took you so long?", I asked him.

"Nothing, sister. We were just coming slowly", he shrugged with a giggle and I smiled.

"Ok, let's go", I said to both of them and turned around to go in but another figure caught my attention and it was none other than Arnav.

He is getting off from a costly car wearing sun glassses looking classy in his casuals with a blazer.  but how did he got that car; didn't he say he was still searching for a job?

"Sister, come on", the kid called tugging my hand.

"You both go, I will come in a few minutes", I replied, concentrating on Arnav who was talking something with the person who was inside the car.

After that the car left and he turned around to come in. As soon as he saw me watching him, he was tensed. He removed his glasses as he came to me.

"Whose car is that? Why are you getting out of that car?", I asked nonchalantly. 

***
Hey guys ❤

Just asking, why are you guys neither voting nor commenting?? Is it boring? Or you don't like the plot or something?

I thought you guys will support me like always but I am not even getting 10-15 votes per chapter at least

I am not getting motivation to write because of this... I can only write when you guys encourage me but you aren't encouraging or supporting me.

Hope you will support me from now on...

Can I expect your votes and comments from this chapter..??

💜💜