Chapter- 19 A sudden call

Authors POV

"Don't know let's just walk", she replied and took his hand, showing him the way.

"Is there something going on? Why is there so much crowd?" he asked Naina, walking beside her on the market street while holding her hand.

"Don't talk like you have never visited a market in your life", she said, but who is gonna tell her that he really never visited such a place in his whole life of 26 years.

"This is a wholesale market so, most of the people come to this place to buy necessary items for low cost," she answered his question, nevertheless.

"Wow", Naina mumbled in a daze, looking at a cozy gown which was on the mannequin in the mall as she stood outside the mall looking at the mannequin through the glass wall.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"I do", she replied, still looking at the dress.

"Let's go and buy then", he said, taking a step forward to go into the mall but she stopped him holding his hand. He looked at her with raised eyebrows asking why.

"Dude, my dad is not Ambani", she stated as she dragged him back.

"Huh".

"That is a famous mall and they have very expensive clothes. Only rich people can buy those dresses and I am not that rich", she explained.

"I will buy it for you, come on", he said.

"You know, that dress can cost more than my existence," she laughed.

"Don't say that. Trust me, your existence is a lot more than you think and no one can define your worth", he said, making butterflies dance on her little tummy and she smiled.

"Oye Hero, that was a nice line. Can I use that in my book?" she asked playfully.

"You have to pay me then", he remarked and they both laughed.

"Let's go, now", she commented and started walking.

"But, the dress", he asked as he followed her.

"Forget it," she stated and he nodded in disbelief.

"Let's go into that store", she remarked pointing at the toy shop not far away.

"You go in, I will come after taking a call", he said and she walked in.

After confirming she left, he called his assistant peter.

"Peter, there is a mall in the market street...", he told the mall address to peter.

"It is a black gown which is on the mannequin. I don't know what you do but I want that dress", he said to Peter on the call.

"Ok sir", he replied.

Arnav went in after disconnecting the call and searched for her. After five minutes, he found her in the stuffed toys section.

"What are you doing?" He asked her.

"I am thinking," she replied simply, looking at a toy.

"What are you thinking?" He asked again.

"Is Dora dumb or blind? That's what I am thinking," she replied and looked at him.

"Who is Dora?" He questioned, not understanding what she was saying.

"Dora the explorer," she remarked in disbelief.

"Who is she? Your friend?" He asked, making her dumbfounded.

"Are you kidding me? Or you really don't know?" She exclaimed.