Chapter- 38 Typical Siblings

Arnav's POV

It's been three months; we are in a relationship. My life changed so much, no, she changed my life. I am not hating my life anymore... with her, everyday is enjoyable and happy. Now, I am living my life, not staying alive as per her.

"Hello, Avi," I picked up the call when Avi called me.

"Where are you?" he asked from the other side.

"I am in the office," I replied.

"Did you forget about the dinner?" he asked.

"No, Avi I remember but was stuck in the office due to a meeting," I replied.
"You go first. Ajay and I will come shortly".

Naina and her friends planned a dinner at their house just like a get together. They like to plan dinners at their house and cook themselves, of course with our help but they like it, cooking. Naina says it's fun to cook and eat together.

After attending a meeting, Ajay and I drove to their house. We saw Pooja and Payal walking holding the groceries. I parked the car at the entrance of their street as that's the only place I found to park the car. We both got out of the car and took grocery bags from them then started walking with them.

"Where is Naina?" I asked.

"Someone is eager to see his girlfriend," Payal teased me and I just smiled.

Did I tell you; these girls teases so much and I am used to their teasing by now.

"She was sleeping when we were coming out," Pooja replied and I nodded.

"Where is Avi?" Ajay asked.

"I think he will be upstairs," I remarked as we reached the house.

"Aaah...," we heard a scream while going upstairs and I am sure it's Naina's voice but what happened to her. 

I hurried upstairs and opened the door tensely and the scene I saw was different from what I thought.

It's Naina on the floor holding Avi's hair and Avi twisting Naina's ear. They both are lying on the floor; their legs are ready to kick each other. And Naina's hair is like a bird's nest and Avi lost two of his shirt buttons.

Are they fighting?

I don't know how to react and they also stopped fighting looking at me. Payal burst out laughing as soon as she saw them then Pooja and Ajay also started laughing.

They both got up. Avi was straightening his shirt while glaring at Naina and she was settling her hair while muttering something under her breath and glaring at him.

Typical sibling behavior, I guess.

"What happened? Are you ok?" I asked Naina as I reached her.

"Yeah, I am fine", she replied awkwardly.

"Yeah, she will be fine because I was the one who took beatings from her", Avi mocked.

"It's you who hit me first," Naina retorted.

"Because you took my coke," he sneered.

"And you ate all of my ice cream," she huffed.

"But I just had one spoon," he remarked in disbelief.

"It's the last spoon you ate that means you ate all of it" she scoffed.

What..?

Are they five or what? I can't decide to laugh or cry because of their bickering. Everyone is suppressing their laughs.

"Stop your bickering, now," Payal said loudly to stop them.

"It's she..." he was about to say something but Payal cut him off in the middle.