Chapter- 60 Date!

Naina's POV

"Where are we going?" I asked for the nth time.

As he promised yesterday, he was taking me on a date but he didn't tell me the place where we are going.

"You asked it like 100 times, butterfly," he chuckled.

"Still, you didn't tell me," I remarked with a pout.

"Don't worry, baby. You will like it for sure," he said and patted my head.

Why does he always pat my head and ruffle my hair like I am some kind of pet?

"No, you are not my pet but my woman," he said like he heard my thoughts. 

Wait, did he really hear everything? Did I say it out loud? Or does he have superpowers to hear my thoughts like werewolves in books who read minds of others?

"No, you didn't say it out loud," he again replied to my thoughts.

"Wait, how did you know what I am thinking?" I asked.

"Babe, I can see it on your face, it's pretty much visible. You are changing your expressions quicker than the actresses and I can easily read them," he pinched my nose as he stopped the car because of the signal and I nodded.

After half an hour, the car halted and he asked me to get down.

"Wow, Arnav," I exclaimed looking at the place.
He actually took me to a book store... It's not just a bookstore but a famous one which I wanted to visit.

"Let's go in," he said and held my hand and we walked in.

I never thought he would bring me to a bookstore date.

The bookstore is very large with great interior and positive vibes and so many books.

I took my time to explore every shelf and every genre then one shelf caught my attention as I found my books there. It was my new book which was published 10 days ago. I felt so happy as I didn't expect this... I never thought that my book would get a place in the best and largest bookstore like this.

I just stood there rooted in my place, unable to proceed my brain. Then I felt Arnav's hand on my shoulder so I glanced at him.

"You made it," he said with a smile.

I know it's just a little thing. I didn't make any big achievements, still it gave me satisfaction and Arnav's encouraging words made me smile.

"Do you wanna go there?" he asked and I nodded negatively. I don't want to go and see them.

"You can buy anything, butterfly, and I am buying them for you," he said and I opened my mouth to say something but he cut me off saying "And that's final."

"You are so stubborn," I mumbled and he smirked.

After roaming all the bookstore, I bought many books that I can't even count. I bought everything that I like the description and some I chose by the cover.

"I am tired," I muttered, leaning on him.

"Let's go and sit then," he said and we walked to the coffee shop which is attached to the bookstore.

He bought coffee for both of us and we sat at the empty table having our coffee.

"Naina," he called suddenly and I looked at him alarmed as he called me by name all of a sudden.

"Author, could you please give me your autograph," he asked with a smile and I laughed out loud.

"Don't laugh, I am asking you seriously," he said and I gazed at him.