Chapter- 75 The change

Naina's POV

"Why are you here?" I asked as soon as I saw Mahindra Singhania sitting in the conference room.

"As usual, I came here to ask your forgiveness," he replied. He didn't give up and apologized hundreds of times.

He actually transferred all his shares in S group to me and I know it's Arnav who made him do that.

When I asked Arnav why he did that, he said, he proved that company is more important for him than anyone, so it's my time to prove to him that my woman is more important to me than him. And he was able to send you away because he has power, right? That's why I took all his power.

So now he has nothing to do with the S group. He is not a part of the board, nor does he have any say in the company. What surprised us more is that he didn't fight. He just transferred all the shares as soon as Arnav asked him.

And now I am part of the S group and the highest shareholder. I said no to those shares, but Arnav didn't listen to me.

"I have a doubt. Why are you apologizing these many times? I mean, you are not that kind of person as far as I know and don't forget the fact that you are the one who separated us," I asked genuinely as I settled on the chair in front of him.. What changed him to that extent?

"Yeah, I understand, but people change, Naina," he remarked, and I am not convinced.

I know he changed, but why did he change?

"I saw it with my own eyes, the love in my son's eyes for you, but I shrugged it off thinking you are just a random gold digger, but after sending you away, I realized that you are not a random childish girl."

"I also searched for you, but was unable to find you. When I received a call from my dad, I understood that you didn't give up on Arnav, but were fighting for your love."

"I was in a dilemma, so I wanted to test you one last time. That's why I talked to you like that, but the way you trusted my son really impressed me and the love you both have for each other left me speechless. I saw a few of your pictures where Arnav was smiling wholeheartedly. I never saw my son smile like that, so I wanted to give him back the happiness that I took away from him."

"I changed because of you, Naina."

"Then my dad said about regret. How he has been regretting marrying Malini to me."

"I am already regretting all my life's decisions and I don't want another reason to regret."

"At least I will be peaceful to some extent if you and Arnav forgive me, but I am sure my son will never forgive me."

He explained while I was listening to him carefully.

"I have some conditions to forgive you," I commented

"Tell me," he replied immediately.

"1. You have to add ice-cream in the menu for your family dinners," I said, and he chuckled, saying ok.

"2. You let me talk at the dining table in the family dinners,"

"Done."

"3. You need to listen to my talk whenever I am frustrated and you have to support me whenever I have an argument with your son," I commented.

"Ok."

"4. You have to laugh whenever I crack jokes, even if it is not funny."

"Ok," he chuckled.

"5. You can't let that tiger-like dog in your mansion roam around freely when I am there," I said.
"What if it eats me alive?"

"He doesn't do anything, Naina," he tried to convince me.