Chapter- 41 The surprise gift..!!

Naina's Pov

"I can't see, Arnav," I mumbled, tripping on my feet as I was walking down while he closed my eyes.

"That's the purpose of closing your eyes, butterfly," he chuckled, holding me protectively.

Wait, why did he blindfold me? And where is he taking me? Is he going to push me off from the building for asking too many little hearts?

He already warned me last night 'don't eat that many little hearts at night' but i didn't listen to him eat all of the packets, and he didn't even buy them when we went grocery shopping last time.

What's the use of having a big heart when you can't even buy little hearts.

"Careful," he mumbled and we stopped walking.

He is telling me to be careful after stopping walking. That means I have to stand carefully for him to push me off.

"Surprise," he exclaimed and opened my eyes.

Shit, I forgot about this possibility. Yeah, you do blindfold when you want to surprise someone, right? My chicken brain.

I took 10 seconds to adjust the light and looked ahead to see the surprise. As soon as I saw the surprise my eyes widened and I looked at him with a smile.

"Do you like it?" he asked nervously.

"You bought a new car," I asked excitedly. Yeah, it's black Benz and about model, I don't know.

"It's for you," he remarked.

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, butterfly. It's for you," he said and ruffled my hair.
"Now, you can go anywhere without waiting for buses."

"No, I don't want it," I stated.
Who wants to go in a boring car everywhere, not me though.

"Why?" he asked as his face fell.

"This doesn't suit my lifestyle, Arnav," I replied and he stood there without saying anything and I could sense sadness in his eyes.

"Thank you, Hero... Thanks for the gift, thanks for thinking about me," I said and held his hands in mine.
"But I like to travel in buses, it actually inspires me to write," I said.

"But...,"

I hugged him before he could speak further. When you can't convince them, just hug them, problem solved.

"It is yours so it will stay here for you. You can use it whenever you want to," he said and wrapped his hands around me.

"But," I tried to say while putting my chin on his chest, looking into his eyes.

"I am not forcing you, butterfly. You can use it whenever you feel like," he replied and I nodded helplessly.

Total day went in a blur and it's time for my show.

"Can you come back home on your own today as I have important work," he said after dropping me off at the radio station.

"Ok," I replied with a smile and walked in after waving at him goodbye.

I greeted my colleagues and went to the recording room and then started my show.

"Hello guys, I am back again. Welcome back to my show 'Words from heart' and this is RJ Naina, on air and you are listening to 95.5 Radio. You can call me and share your feelings and you can give messages to anyone through my show, as you know", I chirped in a single breath.

I took a few calls and played all my favorite songs, also updated about traffic.

After talking on the last call who is not Arnav, I ended the show with a song.