Chapter- 50 Surprise or shock

Authors POV

"Babe, stop the car," Payal commented from the back seat.

"Why?" Pooja asked as she stopped the car.

"I wanna eat corn," Payal said, pointing at the roadside man who is selling corn on the cart.

"Ok, let's go and get them," Naina remarked, and the three got out of the car.

They bought the corn and started eating while walking to the car.

"This is yummy," Payal commented, enjoying her corn.

"Yup," Pooja agreed.

After enjoying roadside corn, they started their journey again.

Naina started playing songs with high volume and the three vibing them.

"Why is it so rush here?" Naina remarked as they were driving through a busy street.

"A wholesale market, I guess," Pooja answered, inspecting the surroundings.

"Then stop the car. We can buy some earrings," Naina squealed and Pooja parked the car aside.

The three walked through the market and stopped at a fancy store.

"How is it?" Naina asked, showing a set of earrings.

"You already have this model, darling," Pooja commented.

"Then this one?" She showed another set.

"Yeah, these are pretty," Pooja said, and Payal agreed.

"Can I buy this one?" Payal asked, showing, and chuckled, seeing the same set in Pooja's hand.

"Let's buy the same earrings... three sets," Pooja commented, and they bought the earrings and headed back to the car.

"Taxi, taxi madam you want a taxi," a taxi driver was asking every girl there, looking at them indifferently.

Some taxi drivers can be scary.

"Madam, you want a taxi," he asked our girls, biting his lip, looking at them indifferently.

"Why, you don't want it anymore?" Naina remarked sarcastically, and they sped up their pace and reached the car.

Then their journey started again, only to stop again and this time it's Naina who stopped the car.

"What's it this time, Nain?" Pooja asked, stopping the car.

Without uttering a word, Naina pointed her finger, and they both followed her sight and saw a marriage baraat.

"So?" Pooja remarked.

"I wanna dance," Naina stated.

"But, Nain, we don't even know them," Payal exclaimed.

"So what? We can go and just dance," Naina stated.

"No," Pooja declared.

"If you both don't want to come, then sit in the car, I will go and enjoy myself," Naina replied and got out of the car without listening to them and ran to the baraat.

There was theen maar music (famous Indian baraat music) playing and many people dancing in their own way. Looking at them dancing and hearing the music, she couldn't help but join them. Few people glanced at her judgingly as they didn't know her, but they joined her in a few minutes. The energy in her moves impressed them.

Pooja and Payal ran to the baraat soon after her and saw her dancing with them.

"Hey, you know that girl?"
"Is she our relative?"
"I didn't see her till now,"