Chapter- 48 Confident Naina

Naina's Pov

"Eat it," Pooja remarked, putting another dosa on my plate.

"I am full, Pooja," I commented, trying to complete the remaining piece of dosa from my plate.

"Eat this payasam (Indian traditional sweet) at least," Payal commented, pushing the payasam bowl to me.

"I already had two bowls. Please leave me. I can't eat anything till the evening," I said and tried to stand up from the chair, but they forced me to sit.

I came here two days ago as Arnav went on a business trip and from these two days they are treating me like a new bride who came back from maternal house to parents' home. Forcing me to eat anything and everything.

"Why are you forcing me like this?" I asked helplessly.

"We have missed you, girl," they both uttered in unison.

Aww, my friends.

"Yeah, this house missed you too," Payal said and I looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah, look how clean it is," Pooja commented.

"There are no water bottles kept everywhere"

"No jars are put without lids"

"No empty snacks packets lying on the floor"

"Nothing spilled on the floor"

"No books scattered on the couch and not any web series running in the television with high volume"

"No one hitting feet to the couch"

"No one forgetting clothes in the washing machine"

They both are telling one after other like they are conveying that I am the messiest one and the house is clean because I am not there to mess it up.

"Tell me the truth, are you praising me or scolding me? Did you miss me or are you living happily without me?" I questioned.

"Of course, we missed you," they said.

"But from the looks of it... you don't seem to miss me," I voiced it.

"Nain, we missed you like hell and here you are humiliating us," they said disappointed.

"I missed you both too," I snuggled to them while they both hugged me.

"Girl, we missed your silly talks very much," Payal commented and Pooja agreed.

They both took leave from their work and we three had a girl's day. We actually didn't leave the house... we talked so much like all the things which happened in our lives in each other's absence. Then we played games and watched series, played songs and danced like crazy. After all of that we slept in the living room itself.

.

.

"Hello," I picked up the call lazily as I just woke up because of the call.

"Meet me at 10 am in the same coffee house, same room," the opposite person said coldly and the line went off.

What the fuck... who the heck called me and ordered me like this? I looked at the number remembering his words again. 'Same coffee house, same room'. whom did I meet in the coffee house's private room?

Wait--- it's Arnav's father but why did he ask me to meet him again?

I removed Payal's leg from my stomach and sat up and then woke them up.

I took a shower and got ready.

"Girls, I am going out to run an errand," I informed them but didn't tell them that I am going to meet Arnav's dad.