Chapter- 51 Accepted

Authors POV

"What?"

"We love each other, uncle," Arnav stated and Naina held her breath looking at her father, waiting for his reaction.

Her mom, who just entered the kitchen, heard everything, left the plate which she was holding and it fell down making a tung sound. Her eyes widened with shock.

"We need to talk," Eshwar said, eying both of them, and walked out of the kitchen.

"You better explain everything to him," her mom said and went out.

"Why would you say that?" Naina whispered helplessly.

"We have to tell them at some point, right?" Arnav remarked.

"Yes, but... I don't know how they will react," Naina sighed, not knowing what to do.

"It's ok, butterfly. I am here," he caressed her hair and went to the living room where her parents were waiting for him.

After taking a few deep breaths to calm her thumping heart, she walked out and stood beside Arnav.

"You knew this already?" Eshwar asked Avi and he nodded positively.

"You don't think it's necessary to tell us?" Eshwar questioned and Avi stood there silently.

"Dad," Naina called meekly.

"You don't talk, Naina," her father yelled and she was shocked by the fact that he called her Naina and yelled at her.

"Come out... I want to talk to you personally," her dad told Arnav and walked out to the garden.

Arnav nodded at Naina who was holding his hand tightly. "It's ok," he whispered and took his hand from her hold and walked out.

"You come with me," mom said to Naina and walked to her room, leaving Avi alone in the living room.

Naina looked at her brother and he nodded, assuring her.

"How do you know him? Avi said he does some business, what is his business? Do you really love him?" her mom fired all the questions which are bugging her.

"Mom, I really love him and he loves me too," Naina replied.

"And he is the CEO of S group, heir of the Singhania family," Naina stated and her mom's eyes widened in shock.

"Are you serious?" her mom remarked in disbelief.

"You always say you don't like rich people then why are you involved with him?"

"I still don't like rich people but I love him, mom," she replied.

"Why is he an exception?" her mom asked.

"Because it's Arnav, mom. He loves me so much," she remarked and told her mom the whole story.

"If you think he is right for you then I am no one to deny but think before taking any step," her mom said, caressing her hair.

"Mom," Naina squealed.

"What? Why are you shouting?" her mom asked, rubbing her ears.

"Mom, you really agreed," she asked in utter shock.

"Yes, love... Why do I reject your love? We are just worried that you might select the wrong person," her mom replied and Naina hugged her tightly.

"No matter what, don't forget that we are here for you," her mom commented while holding her hands and Naina nodded with tears.

"Don't cry, your dad will agree too," mom said, wiping her tears.

"Will he?" Naina asked meekly.

"Of course, he will... your dad never let you go through something we have gone through," her mom responded.