I'll Send You A Copy

Later in the night around ten, Rory got a call from Dewey

Later in the night around ten, Rory got a call from Dewey. He explained that Sidney was attacked by Ghostface, the same killer that attacked her. Dewey asked the girl if she wanted to spend the night at his house to be there for Sidney. Rory being the kind person she is, agreed with no hesitation. She woke her parents and asked if she could go. They reluctantly agreed but felt better with a deputy in the house.

Her parents dropped her off and waited till she safely got inside. Dewey was the one that let her in. Before he took her upstairs to his little sister's room, he quietly said, "Rory, you should know what happened with Sidney's attack."

Rory was already worried for her friend and wasn't sure if she wanted to hear what Dewey had to say. "What happened?"

"We have a prime suspect." Dewey whispered.

"Really? Who?" Rory was anxiously waiting for the answer.

"Before I tell you, I need you to stay calm and not freak out, okay?" Dewey was anxious on telling the young girl it was her close friend that attacked Sidney Prescott.

"I'll try."

"Okay," Dewey sighed, "It's Billy Loomis."

Rory froze. She didn't know three words had so much power to break her heart. She was so confused. She thought, What does he mean Billy? He has to be joking. Not my Billy. Wait, he's not mine, he's Sidney's. Then why would he attack her? Is Sid okay? Was Billy the one that attacked me? He wouldn't, right?

Rory was snapped out of her thoughts when Dewey laid his hand on top of her shoulder. "You okay, kid?"

"Are you sure it's him?" Rory finally spoke up after a few seconds.

"No, but he showed up in Sidney's room during the attack and his phone fell out of his pocket. He's in holding right now at the station, while we're checking his phone data to see if the phone call is an exact match to the killer's." The deputy explained.

"So, you're not a hundred percent sure it's him?"

"No, but we should know by tomorrow morning."

The teenage girl was worried about her friend. She wanted so badly to believe it wasn't him, but what if it is? She was just praying that it wasn't, Rory doesn't think she could handle that heartbreak.

"Okay." Rory only nodded, her voice a mere whisper.

Dewey then lead her upstairs to Tatum's bedroom, knocking on the door with the girl behind him. When Tatum opened the door she asked annoyed, "What do you want, doofus?"

"Thought Sid could use some more company." Dewey moved to the side revealing Rory who just smiled and waved.

"Rory! Oh, come in, come in." The blonde dragged her friend into her room while shooing her brother away.

Sidney looked up from the twin bed she was sitting on. Rory rushed over and crushed the raven-haired girl in a hug. After a few seconds Rory pulled away with her hands laying on Sidney's upper arms. "Are you okay? I came as soon as I heard."

Sidney just weakly smiled at her friend's worry. She appreciated Rory for checking on her. Sid figured Rory knew about Billy, so she was happy that even though Billy is Rory's best friend, she still came over to see her.

"I'm dealing. Thank you for coming."

"Of course. Have you heard from your dad yet?" Rory asked concerned why her father wasn't here for his daughter after she got attacked.

"No. The police are trying to get a hold of him, so until then, Mrs. Riley is letting me stay here." Sid explained trying to keep herself together.

"For however long you need." Tatum reassured from the other twin bed next to them.

Tatum then explained to Rory how Sidney punched Gale Weathers in the face outside the station. "God, I loved it. 'I'll send you a copy.' Bam! Bitch went down." The blonde sat up on her bed with her bunny stuffed animal in her lap. " 'I'll send you a copy.' Bam! Sid, superbitch!" She demonstrated the punch on her stuffed animal.

Rory was laughing, now sitting right next to Tatum on the small bed. "You are so cool." She said to Sid who was still laying down on the other bed next to them.

"Thought you might want some ice for that right hook." Dewey entered the room, tossing Sidney an ice pack for her fist.

"Thanks." Sid put the ice bag on her knuckles.

"I'll be right next door. Try to get some sleep." Dewey reassured the girls.

"Yeah, yeah." Tatum shooed her brother away.

Before he left, Rory said goodnight to the man. He smiled and closed the door, getting ready for bed.

"Do you really think Billy did it?" The blonde asked.

"Tate." Rory warned in a whisper not to speak of the subject for Sidney's sake. When in reality, Rory wanted to forget all about it.

The telephone was ringing in the other room, while Sid said with her back turned to them, "He was there, guys."

"He was destined to have a flaw. I knew he was too perfect." Tatum joked trying to make light of the situation.

Rory just frowned looking away. She was trying her best not to let her hurt show on her face. Her best friend was in a cell because he's the prime suspect in the murders. How could she not feel confused emotionally?

Someone knocked on the bedroom door, having the three girls look that way. The door opened and revealed Mrs. Riley. "Telephone, honey."

"Who is it?" Tatum asked.

"It's for Sid."

"My dad?" Sid hopefully asked.

"I don't think so." Mrs. Riley shook her head.

"Take a message." Tatum told her mother as she laid down.

"No, um, I'll get it." Sidney got up and left to answer the phone.

"How's she doing?" Mrs. Riley asked the two girls who just shrugged. She then left the room.

While Sid was gone, Tate asked Rory, "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm good. Why?" Rory tilted her head.

The blonde sat up, grabbing the brunette's hand. "Well...Billy's like your best friend. I just want to know how you're feeling with the whole thing."

Rory softly smiled and was going to answer, until the two girls heard Sidney cry out from outside the room. They instantly got up and rushed towards Sidney.

They saw her on the phone with fear across her face. Mrs. Riley quickly rushed to Dewey's bedroom door, shouting his name.

"Hang up, Sid." Tatum said.

"Who is it?" Rory asked worried.

After a few seconds, Sidney hung up the phone and hurried to Tate's room, while Dewey finally came out of his room with nothing but a white tee, boxers, and a gun in his hand. "What?"

Rory, Tatum, and Mrs. Riley followed Sidney to Tatum's bedroom.

"What?" Tatum mocked Dewey annoyed at him coming out so late.

🍄

any questions and comments?? how do we feel with Rory's friendship with the two girls?? any suggestions, lemme know <3