My Little Fairy

After saying goodbye to her parents, Rory grabbed her overnight bag and Tatum picked her up to take her to her house to get ready for the party together, including Sid

After saying goodbye to her parents, Rory grabbed her overnight bag and Tatum picked her up to take her to her house to get ready for the party together, including Sid. The trio thought it would be a cute idea to dress up as fairies since Stu made it clear they have to dress up for the party.

Sidney wore a red crossover top with blue baggy jeans, red Converse, and fake purple fairy wings over her shoulders. Her makeup was light, a thin wing of black eyeliner and a subtle pink lip, while she left her hair down as she always did. While the brunette's costume was more conservative, her two friends were the exact opposite.

Tatum wore a lime-draped collar top crop, a sunset orange-yellow short skirt, lime gogo boots, and clear blue fairy wings over her shoulders. Her makeup was more natural with a red-orange lip and her blonde hair in big curls with a lavender headband on top.

Rory's costume consisted of a silk lace light pink mini dress, a light pink short skirt with butterfly wings around it, white gogo boots, long white silk gloves, and lime green fairy wings. She wore a pearl necklace with her hair curled. She wore pink glittery eyeshadow and pink lipgloss.

"Alright, you girls have fun. Not too much fun, or I'll bust ya." Dewey said as he parked his deputy car in front of Stu's house. The front yard is littered with parked cars and drunk teenagers. From the car, the four could hear the blasting music and laughter of everyone inside the house.

The three girls got out of the car with groceries in their hands filled with snacks. Before they could leave Dewey said to the girls, "Remember, if you need me or anything happens, just scream my name and I'll be on my way. Okay?"

The two brunettes smiled, while Tate just rolled her eyes. "Thanks, Dewey," Sid replied.

"Yes, sir." Rory saluted to their deputy friend.

The three laughed as they entered the packed house. They walked passed the living room into the kitchen and saw a brunette boy in a brown leather jacket funneling beer, while the one and only Stu Macher was filling the top of the funnel.

"Oh! That's mature." Tatum said sarcastically as the girls placed the bags on the kitchen island.

"You guys were tardy for the party, so we started without you," Stu said as he high-fived the boy that finished the funneled beer.

"Blame your best friend." Tate snorted.

"Hey!" Rory acted offended until she shrugged her shoulders, "True." The reason they were late was that Rory had lost her gogo boot only to find it an hour later under Tate's bed.

At the sound of her voice, Stu turned his attention to his girl and walked towards her. The two girls went into the living room while it was just Rory and Stu in the kitchen. He looked her up and down and he didn't know it was possible to be more in love with someone than he was with Rory. He ran his hand over her fairy wings while smirking, "You are one hot fairy, sweetheart."