Atta Girl

"It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, guys

"It was just some sick fuck having a laugh, guys." Tatum said to Rory and Sidney as they were walking out of the school building.

After the incident in the bathroom, Rory and Sidney ran to the principles office, stammering about what happened. The security went to check the girl's bathroom and was met with nothing. The two girls told their principal that they were almost gutted in the school bathroom. The principal felt uneasy that there was a possibility it was the killer and was worried his students safety, so he announced that school was canceled until further notice.

"No, it was him, Tatum. I know it." Sidney explained between the two girls, while Rory only nodded her head in agreement.

"Well, you both are not to be alone anymore. Alright? If you pee, I pee. Is that clear?" The blonde stated to her two brunette friends.

"Yes, ma'am." Rory saluted while laughing.

The two girls grinned at her comment until they heard a voice come up behind them, "Kizzo-kaskizzo is is-out." Stu caught up to the three girls, handing Rory a pink flower that looked like it was picked from the ground. Rory smiled grabbing the flower from his hand. "I don't know what you both did. But on behalf of the entire student body, we all thank you!" Stu exclaimed while handing Sidney and Tatum their own flower as he did with Rory.

Sidney was a bit confused about why Tate was being nice to the boy who broke her heart, but Rory knew why. A few days ago, the blonde girl went to Rory's house for a girl's night. Rory was confused why Tatum didn't invite Sid, but it turns out she was the reason why they were having a girl's night in the first place.

Tate explained to Rory how she wasn't upset about the breakup anymore, that she saw Stu as nothing but a friend. That Tatum has a crush on a certain short brunette-haired girl. Rory was shocked but immediately hugged the girl with excitement. She told her friend that she supported her and would be her wing-woman.

What Tatum didn't tell her was that she had a feeling Rory has feelings for Stu, who she also noticed is obsessed with the girl. She wasn't upset because her friend never made a move on her now ex-boyfriend when they were together and she respected that. Her mind is so clouded with Sidney that she wouldn't care if Rory got with Stu. She wanted her friend to be happy, she deserved it.

"Drop it, Stu." Tatum lightly whacked him on the arm to drop the subject.

"Yo, I say..." Stu quickly grabbed Rory's legs, hauling her over his shoulder, "Impromptu party this Friday, my house."

"Stu!" Rory giggled for the boy to let her down as the group walked across the street, now walking alongside the pavement. She wrapped her arms around his waist, afraid that Stu might drop her.

"Celebrate this little siesta. What do you say?" Stu continued with the girl still over his shoulder.

"Are you serious?" Sidney asked between Tate and Stu.

"That said, Tatum doesn't invite the entire world we'll be fine." Stu finally gently set Rory on the ground.

"Ha, ha," Tate said sarcastically, walking with Sid ahead of Rory and Stu.

The blonde boy put his arm around Rory, while still explaining, "Intimate gathering, intimate friends. What do you say, girls?" Rory looked up at the boy and saw him grinning at her from ear to ear as she smiled looking at the two girls in front of her who were talking about the party, mostly Tatum trying to convince Sid to go.

"I don't know, Stu. My parents have been really strict since the attack." Rory explained to the boy. Her parents were always weary of letting the girl go out and after they hear she got attacked at school, they'll most likely never let her leave the house.

Stu only smiled bringing the girl closer to his side with his arm, "You'll be totally protected, princess. I am so buff. I got you covered, Ror." Rory giggled at his words, while the group came to a stop on the sidewalk.

The two girls ahead turned around with an annoyed brunette and a happy blonde. It seemed like Tate convinced Sid to go to the party. "We're going!" Tatum exclaimed happily.

"Yeah? Nice." Stu went behind Rory hugging her waist with his chin on her shoulder. "How bout you, Rory?"

Rory glanced at Stu and then her two friends in front of her. Sidney grabbed her hand, oblivious to two blondes staring at their intertwined hands, both jealous for different reasons. She said, "If I have to go, so do you."

"Please," Stu whined in her ear.

Rory just sighed and said, "Okay, okay. I'll go."

"Atta girl!" Stu turned Rory around engulfing her in a hug and lifting her off the ground before setting her back down. He looked at the girls and reminded them, "Remember, the party is on Halloween night, so wear a costume."

"Got it." Rory smiled continuing to walk with her two girlfriends, Sidney in the middle. When she looked back she saw Stu play air guitar in excitement as she let out a giggle at his response to them going to his party.