Stuey

"Stu!" After Rory let Tatum cry on her shoulder, she took the girl home after school with Sidney

"Stu!" After Rory let Tatum cry on her shoulder, she took the girl home after school with Sidney. She drove to Stu's house right after to talk to him, which is why she was knocking on his front door.

The door opened revealing a smiling blonde. "Well hello, princess! What are you doing here?"

Rory didn't so much as crack a smile at the nickname, instead keeping a serious face saying, "I need to talk to you."

The boy was confused, but let her in leading her toward his living room. They both sat on the couch with Rory putting distance between the two which made Stu's brows furrow. He never liked to be so far from the girl. "So what did you wanna talk about?"

Rory turned her body towards her friend with anger written across her face, "You broke Tate's heart."

Stu's eyebrows rose, finally realizing why the girl stopped by. "Oh."

"Oh? That's all you have to say?" The girl was growing irritated at the boy.

Stu Macher never liked when Rory was angry at him or felt any sort of negative feeling toward him. He absolutely hated it. He wants her to love him just as much as he does her, though he knows he'll always love her way more--like an insane amount. But he knew just how to get his girl on his side again. He wasn't stupid, he knew Rory was angry at him, obviously taking Tatum's side, but Stu always had his way of getting what he wants.

The boy acted upset with his brows furrowed and a frown on his face. He looked away from the girl saying, "She didn't tell you the real reason did she?"

Rory was confused by his comment, "What are you talking about?"

Stu sighed and put his head in his hands, elbows resting on top of his knees, "Earlier today, one of my friends from the team told me they saw Tatum kissing another guy behind the bleachers. At first, I thought he was lying, just messing with me, but then he showed me a picture and what he said was true....she was kissing some guy."

Rory was stunned, her eyes wide and mouth agape. She didn't know her bubbly friend was capable of cheating, but there was a picture--evidence that it was true. She was confused why the girl lied to her, why she would cry on her shoulder making Stu the bad guy. But she didn't want to question it...maybe she was just embarrassed or upset she got caught? But Rory still couldn't wrap her head around it, so instead she softly said, "Stu, I'm sorry." She sighed, "I'm sorry I came barging in here just being so mean when I didn't know the full story. I'm sorry."

Stu hid his devious smirk with his head down. He had her right where he wanted her. He looked up at the girl and acted hurt. "It's okay. She's your friend, I understand why you were upset."

Rory shook her head, "No. No, it's not okay because you're my friend too. Are you okay?"

"I don't know. I think I'll be okay though." Stu looked down.