Her First

A/N: if you are not comfortable reading smut, I suggest you skip this chapter. don't worry though, you won't miss anything important. also, I've never written smut before, so if it's bad forgive me! I tried my best. for the ones staying, enjoy ya nasties ;)

After Stu told Rory, he and Billy wanted to share, Rory was more than okay with that. Which is why she was straddling Stu's lap while he was sitting on the bed. The two in a heated makeout session.

Stu had his hands on her hips, while Rory's were through his hair. Each time she tugged at his hair, Stu would let out a groan. Stu was in euphoria. He had the girl of his dreams on top of him. He couldn't be any happier.

Their lips molded together like they were made for each other. Stu ran his tongue against her lower lip asking for entrance. Rory immediately obliged and let his tongue into her mouth. A slight moan left her lips as Stu gripped her bare ass since her dress had ridden up. Stu's touch alone made her skin feel like it was on fire. Rory felt her stomach fill with butterflies and something funny in her abdomen. She knew what it was. Feeling Stu's lips on her own, his tongue exploring her mouth, and his hands roaming her body made her realize something.

She wanted him. She needed him.

Stu pulled from the kiss and left a trail of kisses from her lips to her jaw down to her neck. He kissed her neck until he found her sweet spot when she let out a soft gasp. He smirked against her neck and started to suck at that sensitive spot on Rory's neck. Rory tugged at his hair, her breathing becoming heavy. Stu's tongue against her neck felt like utter bliss. She couldn't wait any longer.

Rory lightly pulled Stu away from her neck. He tilted his head in confusion, "What's wrong? Am I moving too fast?" Stu was worried he crossed a boundary she wasn't ready for.

Rory shook her head no. She laid her hands atop his shoulders. "No, no. Everything is fine, it's just..." She put her head down, too embarrassed to what she wanted to say. She's never gone so far with a boy besides kissing, but she knew she was ready. She wanted this, she was just too shy to say so.

Stu cupped her face, lifting it up to look into her brown eyes. He spoke to her in a gentle voice, "What is it, baby? You can tell me anything."

After a few seconds, Rory built up the courage and looked into his ocean eyes. "I'm ready." She whispered. If it weren't for Stu being right in front of her he wouldn't have heard, but he did.

He was confused at first until he looked at how flushed she looked. Ready? It finally clicked and he realized what she meant. "Oh." Stu caressed her face and softly said, "Are you sure? I don't want you to feel pressured. There's no rush, princess."

She shook her head. "No. I-I want to. With you."

"Are you sure?" Stu wanted to assure her that was not all he wanted. He wanted to make sure she was ready. He knew she was a virgin.

Rory nodded her head yes and Stu smiled, happy she wanted to experience such an important thing with him. To give herself to him.

He attached his lips to her own once more. He knew he needed to prep her. His hands ran up and down her body. While their tongues were fighting for dominance, Stu slowly lowered his hands toward her inner thighs. Rory felt her breath hitch at how close he was. Stu pulled from the kiss and breathily said, "I need to make sure you're ready for the real thing, okay?"

Rory nodded her head, knowing what he meant. Stu kissed her neck while his hand moved her damp panties to the side. Rory felt embarrassed for how wet she was, but Stu didn't seem to mind. He actually took pride in how eager she was, just for him. His long nimble fingers were lightly grazing her folds. He slowly played with her clit with his thumb. The action caused Rory to jolt with a gasp leaving her lips.