Only For You

Rory thought being wrapped in Stu's arms was like being hugged by a big warm bear

Rory thought being wrapped in Stu's arms was like being hugged by a big warm bear. That feeling of comfort and security, like nothing could touch her. She never wanted to leave his arms, but she knew her friends were probably wondering where she was.

"We should head back downstairs, Stu." She softly said as her head was laying against Stu's bare chest. The both of them still naked under the covers.

"Oh come on, baby. Just stay a little longer." Stu whined as his arms wrapped tighter around her.

Stu knew he needed to get out of bed and follow through with the plan, but Rory was just so distracting. He never wanted to leave her side, but that thought alone made him remember why he needed to get up.

"I'll help you change." He cooed and kissed the top of her head.

"I'm very capable of changing on my own, Stu." She lightly laughed as she sat up in his bed with the blanket still covering her body.

Stu chuckled as he unwrapped his arms from her body and got off the bed. He changed back into his Hugh Hefner costume while staring at Rory. She looked away with a blush as he caught her watching him change.

He smirked and walked over to the other side of the bed where she was sitting. Picking up her clothes as he walked over. He set her clothes on his bed and gently held her hands as he spoke. "Just lemme help you, princess. I want to take care of you."

Rory's face flushed more at his sweet words. She swallowed her shyness as she got off his bed, standing naked in front of him. Stu's grin beamed as he let his eyes roam all around her body.

He slowly started to help her put her costume back on. Letting his hands linger on certain parts of her body longer than needed. Rory's face was red with a soft smile as she let Stu dress her like she were a delicate doll.

She was fully dressed now and as she put on her fairy wings, Stu got on his knees in front of her as he held her boots in his hands. "Sit down for me, baby." He cooed.

Rory complied as she sat on the bed and looked down at Stu who gently grabbed her calf to put on her boot. After he was done putting her boots on he still was kneeling in front of her as he wrapped his arms around her calves, setting his head on her knees, looking up at her with adoring eyes.

"Rory, you have no idea how happy I am to call you mine. I've been dreaming of this day since the first moment I laid my eyes on you. I love you, Rora." Stu confessed in a sweet excited voice.

Rory felt her smile grow at seeing the man she loves kneel for her as if she were a queen, which in Stu's eyes she was. She gently cupped his face with her hands and softly spoke, "You have no idea how long I've been waiting to hear you say that."

Stu kissed her palm and spoke, "I could never walk another day on this planet without you by my side."

She stood up from the bed as she cupped his face still, so he would stand up as well. "Who knew you were such a poet with words, Stuart." She softly laughed.

"Only for you." Stu purred as he leaned in closer, his hands resting on her hips.

Rory wrapped her arms around his neck. "Stu?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you think that maybe we could not tell people about us yet? I just want to talk to Tate before we tell people we're together." She spoke softly.

Rory wanted to know how Tate felt about her new relationship with her ex-boyfriend. Even though Tatum is all about Sidney, Rory just wanted to make sure it was okay with her first. She didn't want to hurt her friend's feelings. She loved Tatum too much to ever make her cry.

Stu's ears perked up at the name of his ex-girlfriend. Stu could care less what anyone thinks, so much as Tatum. He wanted to tell the world he was with Rory now but knew that was not what she wanted at the moment. He just nodded his head with a smile, it's not like she'll get the chance to speak with Tatum anyways.

"Anything you want, princess."

Rory smiled as she thanked him. She leaned up and pecked his lips before saying, "I'll meet you downstairs. I'm gonna head to the bathroom first."

"Alright." Stu grinned as he walked passed her, but not without slapping her ass before walking towards the door.

"Stu!"

"See ya downstairs, gorgeous!" Stu winked and quickly walked out his door, heading downstairs.

***********

After using the bathroom, Rory left Stu's room as he walked down the hallway. Right as she was at the top of the stairs she saw Billy and Sidney walking up the stairs. They both noticed her as they stopped and Sidney smiled up at her.

"Rory? Where have you been?" Sidney asked where her friend had been for the past hour.

"Oh. I just took a nap upstairs. I was tired, but i'm better now." Rory lied with a fake smile.

She didn't want to tell them why, even though she had a feeling Billy knew what she was doing, or rather who she was doing. The second he saw her, he noticed her flushed face and the glow she had on her. To anyone else Rory looked completely normal, but Billy always knew what was wrong with Rory. What she was feeling, thinking, acting.

"What are you two doing?" Rory asked sweetly as she couldn't get rid of this growing jealousy in her stomach seeing Billy and Sid together.

Sidney seemed to buy her lie as she smiled up at her brunette friend. "Just going somewhere to talk."

Rory nodded as she kept her smile on as she was trying to push that ugly feeling down. "Okay. Oh, have you seen Tate anywhere? I need to talk to her."

"No. Haven't seen her in a while." Sid said.

"Think I saw her with some guy earlier." Billy chimed in, to get Rory's attention off her blonde friend.

Rory noticed the frown on Sidney's face when Billy said Tatum was with some guy. She gave Sid a sympathetic look and said, "Alright. I'll let you guys be. Imma go get a beer from the garage."

As Rory was about to walk past them down the stairs, Billy suddenly grabbed her arm gently as he looked down at her. "No...I mean, I saw a huge spider in there. I know how much you hate them, so you should probably avoid the garage."

Rory shivered at the thought of a big spider. She was deadly afraid of spiders, so she was planning on never stepping foot in that garage again. "Don't have to tell me twice."

Billy smirked as Rory said she wasn't going to go into the garage anymore. His plan would've been damaged if she went in there. "Good girl." He whispered close to her ear.

Rory felt her face heat up and cleared her throat. "Well, I'll see you guys later. Bye." She stammered as she looked at Sidney and Billy one last time before heading downstairs and walking towards the living room where some of her friends were.

A/N: the chapters from now on are going to be a little longer. also i'm SO sorry i've been m.i.a.
i've been to engrossed with c.ai that i forgot about this book, but i'm back now and plan on writing more! :))