Chapter 8: Aid-kit

AUTHOR'S NOTE: just to lygk in case u dont know tom knows who javi is already, him and y/n been distant friends since her and javi were dating and is aware of what he's like and what he did to her which will be discussed in another chapter soon. y/n and him met in 2005, before she was as famous as she is in 2008 which is the year the book is based on now !!

ALSO SONG RECOMMENDATION FOR THIS CHAP: the power of love- celine dion (highly recommend btw).

enjoy!
-

You arrived at Tom's house. You were both in the kitchen, sitting on top of the kitchen counter with your legs crossed. The aid-kit sat beside you, as you used a wet cloth to wipe away the dry blood from his face. He stared at you intensely as you focused on his bruised skin. "You're a mess." you said, dipping the cloth back into the warm water, and wiping more blood away. "Yeah, but I got him pretty good." you both giggled.

You finished wiping away the blood and began disinfecting the cut on his lips. You stared at his lips, your mind wondering what it would feel like to place your lips onto his. You imagined him touching you, his arms around you as his lips pressed onto yours. You imagined what you would feel and think when it happened, what he'd think and feel. You imagined if he'd like at much as you would, if he wants it as much as you do.

The room was dark, the lights off as it was 9pm and no one was home. "Where's Bill?" you asked, trying to create conversation. "Out clubbing, I normally would've joined buttt I'm here with you, which I'd rather do." he smiled, and you laughed, turning pink. Although it was dark, you could still see and feel his glowing and intimidating eyes staring at you as your hand cupped his cheek, moving his chin up to get a better view of his face so you could disinfect the cut.

You finished fixing up his face, and moved onto his hands. You held one of his hands, as he looked down at you beginning to wipe away the blood from there too. You were gentle with the open wounds. Tom couldn't stop staring at you and glancing down at your lips, but you were too focused on his hands to notice. He smiled at how pretty you looked when you're focused on something, he noticed how gentle and caring you were being with his hands.

*TOM'S POV*

Her soft and delicate hands held onto my fingers gently, my hands placed in her lap as she disinfected the wounds on my knuckles. I tried my hardest to not stare, but can't help myself, she's just too beautiful. I noticed I was smiling and my tongue played with my piercing. She grabbed some bandage and began gently wrapping up my hands.

"Tom," she spoke, still staring down at my hands. "Hm?" I asked, my head tilting to the side and admiring her beauty. "I'm not your girl." she told me, giggling. "Huh?" I asked, confused, my eyebrows furrowing. "When you yelled at Javi, you called me your girl." she said, looking up into my eyes. Her doe eyes sent me into a trance, I genuinely felt lost in them. I was about to start kissing her on the spot because of the way she looked at me.

My cheeks became warm, "Oh... I know." I said, nervously giggling back. "I told you, I say things in the heat of the moment." I laughed again, as if my heart wasn't thumping in my chest so hard it could pop.

She looked back down, continuing to aid my hands. Once she was done, she closed the aid kit, and put it back where she found it. I hopped off the kitchen counter.

"I never liked him, y' know." I confessed. She turned around, as we both headed to the front door. "Why's that?" she questioned. "Dunno... the vibe. Always had a bad feeling about him, and I was right in the end." I noticed she looked down upset after I said that, and felt bad. "Sorry I didn't mean to sound rude..." I apologised. "No it's fine you're right." she looked at me, her tears glowed in the dark. My heart sank, it's been 3 years and she still hasn't been able to move on.

"I forgave him over and over, it's my fault. And now I have trauma and commitment issues, all because of him." she told me. I got a guilty feeling in my stomach.

I impulsively pulled her in for a hug. She felt so tense. One arm wrapped around her neck, the other around her waist. I squeezed her, tightly. For a moment she was stiff, but after I felt her body loosen up and her arms slid around my back. Her head snuggled into me, she tried to not make it obvious, but I could feel and hear her crying. This made me hug her tighter, pulling her closer to me. My chin rested on the top of her head. I could feel her heart pounding as fast as mine, I felt so nervous. I'd never hugged her before, but she felt so nice, I refused to let go until she did. Butterflies raced around my stomach and chest. My cheeks felt warm, but I also felt sorry for how she was treated and how she feels now.

It was like she could tell I wasn't letting go first so after a few seconds, she pulled away. Her eyes were glossy, and so were her cheeks. She avoided eye contact. "Your heart was beating so fast." she laughed, through the tears. I laughed, "yours was too." I told her, we laughed together.

What was this feeling? I had attraction to other girls, but with them it was pure lust and attraction. Yeah, I respected them but with y/n, I really care. I show true affection with no sexual-feelings related to it, of course sometimes I'd get those thoughts but most of the time I just felt attachment and warmness towards her. I didn't expect any sex, any making out, nothing. I wouldn't mind if I engaged in a non-sexual relationship with her, because I just adore her so much.

"Okay well, I'll just go home now. Bye Tom." she said, I could see her smile in the dark, crinkles forming around her eyes. She opened the door. "Do you have a ride?" I asked, she nodded. "Miles can just come get me, he's in the area right now anyway, so he should be heading home soon."

She waved goodbye and left.

I felt disappointment to see her go, and frowned. I wish she stayed a little longer, maybe even slept over.

Fuck, I think I love her.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: okah i hope u enjoyed lol idk if ill upload anothee chapter today.. TOM  FINALLY ADMITS HIS LOVE OMGG anyways u and tom so cute bro (im very delulu and this story is feeding my delululision)