Chapter 52: What happened

You returned back to your hotel room once it was night time, you had been outside for hours, exploring the empty parts of the city and once the sun fully set you made your way back to the hotel. You knocked on the door, and Travis opened it shortly afterwards. You entered the room and his bags were packed already, you untied the belt around your waist and pulled the coat off of you, dragging it down your arms and folding it back into your bag.

You noticed that he cleaned up your room for you.

You took off your sunglasses and placed them back into the bag, kicked your boots off and pulled your beanie off of your head.

"We're leaving in an hour." he reminded you. "I know." you said, walking past him and entering the bathroom.

How sober do I look?

You stared at your red eyes in the mirror, as you opened the door and left.

"Are you drunk?" he questioned, you shook your head. You walked back to your room and bent down to zip up your lugagges, "are you high?" he followed you to your room. You shook your head again. "Why are you lying to me?" he asked. "I'm not." you lied, you were really drunk and high, that's where you'd been and what you've been doing all night.

"Y/n."

"WHAT?!" you snapped. He flinched and stepped back. "Is that why you asked for money? You spent it all on drugs and alcohol?!"

You didn't answer.

"Did you even eat today?!" he asked. You ignored him and scoffed as a response to show him he was annoying you, as you rolled your lugagge to the front door and he followed you. "What's wrong?" he asked, you ignored him and walked back to the kitchen, pouring yourself another glass of vodka.

"Y/n, look at me." he ordered. "NOTHING!" you screamed, turning to face him. "NOTHING IS WRONG!" you yelled. "Now leave me alone!" you drank out of your glass.

"You are such a fucking liar." he said. You placed your glass back down onto the counter aggressively and bumped your shoulder into him intentionally as you walked past him and stood at the front door. You put on a jacket and a pair of sunglasses. "Let's go." you said, as you both rolled down your luggages across the marble floors of the hotel. You left the hotel and the rest of the group waited in the car, before you drove off to the airport.

The entire ride you stayed silent, as the others talked and not once did you ever turn your head to look at Ramona.

You could hear them whisper about you, Travis telling them about this morning and how you're probably drunk and high but you didn't care and proceeded to stare out the window, facing the night sky.

The next city you were going to perform in was San Diego, and you didn't feel excited, like at all. You couldn't wait till this entire thing was so over you could go home and be depressed all day and everyday.

-

(Tom's POV, the day he cheated, the day you left for tour, the day before you announced you and Tom's relationship.)

It was the day y/n had left. Bill had convinced me to join him and go to the club, normally I would've rejected him and went out with y/n, but she was on tour. So this time, I joined him like I used to before I began dating her.

He was really excited when I said yes as it's been a while since we've went together which made me happy.

I sat on a stool, drinking as I watched Bill dance with a girl from a distance. The music was loud, I got many whiffs of the strong scent of alcohol.

I looked around at the people surrounding him, and that's when my eyes fell onto Lena.

What the fuck is she doing here?

My smile dropped, as she squeezed her way through the crowd. I quickly turned back around and began playing with the straw of my drink. In the corner of my eye, I saw her sit next to me on a stool. The bartender approached her, "hey were you after a drink?" he asked. "Yes please, I'll just have one Martini for now, thank you." she smiled and he nodded, walking away to prepare the drink for her.

I bounced my leg up and down nervously, wanting to get up but I refused to because of her. I was here first, she has to leave.

"Tom."

I looked over at her. "Listen to what I say." she said. "I have a photo of you and y/n kissing outside of Pandora that day you went ice skating." she told me and my heart dropped. "What do you want Lena?" I asked, my fists clenching as they rested onto the counter.

"Here you go ma'am." the bartender handed her the glass. "Thank you." she smiled, as she took a sip of her drink and handed him her card. He walked away to go add it to her bill. "I want you to find a girl tonight and flirt with her in plain sight of paparazzi, and then I want you to take her back to a hotel room as if you hooked up." she said. "Yeah I'm not doing that." I simply answered, turning away from her.

"If you don't do it, I will leak this photo of you two so fast it will go global. Poor y/n's life will be ruined, won't it? Imagine how upset Katrina would be, she's already upsetted her enough."

She was right, I didn't want to be the reason why y/n's career becomes even more destroyed. I couldn't watch her go through that, not because of me nor anyone else. But I couldn't cheat on her either, no way.

I hesitated. I was stuck. She got me good.

I stared at her and sighed, tapping my glass nervously. I looked away from her and stared down at my nearly finished drink.

It was either I lost her or ruined her.

"Well?" Lena pushed, tilting her head to the side. My tongue played with my lip piercing, "fuck. Fine." I answered. She had a look of satisfaction on her face, as she stepped off of the stool to walk away but I grabbed her arm really firmly.

"Fuck you Lena. You're the biggest bitch I've ever met." I whispered into her ear, my grip around her arm tightening. She cockily smiled at me, "I know." she snickered, as my hand released from her.

I faced back to my drink, staring at it.

What the fuck did I just do.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: hope u guys enjoyed, thank u for 17k reads omg thats actual craazzyyy