Chapter 54: What are you doing here?

He had changed his look completely. His blonde dreads had been changed to dark braids, he wore an all black outfit with a black beanie on top of his head. A black sweater with his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and black cargos, paired with sneakers.

You stared at him in shock, as he looked your outfit up and down.

"What are you doing here?" you questioned.

"I'm here to see you." he told you. You scoffed, a disgusted expression on your face as you turned around and walked away, rolling your eyes. You spun around and began walking back before his hand tugged onto your arm, wrapping around it firmly, pulling you back and you stumbled.

"Y/n." he said, as you attempted to escape out of his grip. "Let me go." you demanded, as you felt his hand loosen and release from your arm, you yanked it back and began walking away. "Y/n, please let me talk to you and explain." he begged, following you as you ignored him and walked back into the dressing room, where everyone else was.

"Y/n!" he called again, entering the dressing room. "PERFORMERS ONLY ALLOWEDDDDDDDD!" you yelled, pointing at the sign on the door of the dressing room. "WHAT ARE YOU FUCKING DOING HERE TOM?!" you yelled. "GO AWAY! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOUR FACE!" you yelled at him, stepping forward into his face. "LET ME EXPLAIN MY SIDE OF THE STORY!" he yelled back at you. "NO!" you screamed.

The rest of the group stared at you two arguing and yelling at eachother back in fourth, speechless.

"FUCK YOU!" you shrieked.

"FUCK YOU!" he barked back. "YOU'RE SUCH A BITCH Y/N LET ME TALK!" he yelled at you. You gasped, "DON'T CALL ME A BITCH!" you slapped him and everyone else gasped as he began shaking you by your shoulders and yelling back at you until he brought you to tears, his hands holding onto your arms as he rattled your body.

When he put his hands on you, you were triggered and got sudden flashbacks to the way Javi used to hit you and grab you.

"YOU NEED TO ATLEAST HEAR MY SIDE OF THE STORY!" he yelled, his voice cracked as tears began to form in his eyes when he saw you crying because of him. "I JUST WANT YOU TO LISTEN TO ME. WHAT HAPPENED TO COMMUNICATION?! HUH?!" his eyes fled with tears, and tried his best to not allow them to escape, his voice cracked and shook as he proceeded to yell.

"Okay, okay, okay!" Jonah said, pulling Tom away from you as you sobbed and Ramona stood in between you, telling him to just leave. They all began telling Tom off and you tried to stop yourself from crying but couldn't so you ran off to the bathroom.

-

(TOM'S POV)

My heart ached when I saw her sobbing, because of me. That wasn't my intention or the reaction I expected or wanted out of her, at all. I flew to San Diego as soon as possible to come and explain myself. I've tried calling her too many times to count but she never answered, so I came here expecting to explain myself and communicate with eachother correctly. I didn't expect it to become this heated and problematic.

I pressed my lips together as the boys tried to talk to me, but I was just thinking about y/n, the way she looked at me with fear in her eyes. I felt guilt and wanted to run after her when I saw her leave, crying her eyes out. I wanted to rub away her tears with my thumbs and place kisses all over her beautiful face which I missed seeing. My heart was hurting, my stomach turned when I realised how much I probably just scared and hurt her when it came to me,

she was crying because I reminded her of Javi.

They continued to all talk amongst eachother, telling me off and telling me to leave but I was just shaking my head at myself, feeling ashamed. I am not Javi, I don't want to be. I hate Javi with my entire heart, and would never want to be seen as him by anyone, especially not y/n.