Chapter 53: San Diego

You had all made it to the hotel and this time you were sharing a room with Abel. Sharing with him, it was more quiet, neat, and organised. Which was what you needed. And as soon as you reached your room, you went to sleep.

You woke up the next morning extra early at 6AM.

By the time it was 8AM, you were in the kitchen preparing your specialty, pancakes.

The smell of the amazing food led Abel to the kitchen, as he stood over your shoulder and stared at the golden pancakes you placed onto a plate. "Oh yummmm." he sang, as he took the plate and sat onto a stool, placing the plate onto the island and poured toppings on top of them. He stabbed his fork into the pancake and took a bite and moaned at how delicious it was, his eyes rolling back.

"Why are you up at 8AM?" he asked with food in his mouth. "Bro can you swallow your food first then talk?!" you told him off, and he just stuck his tongue out at you. You scoffed and looked away disgusted, as you brought your plate over and sat next to him. You decorated your pancake before taking a bite of it and immediately understood why Abel loved it so much.

"Why are YOU up at 8AM?" you asked. "Because, the smell woke me." he told you. "Fatass..." you mumbled, and he kicked your chair as you giggled.

"Were you drunk and high yesterday?" he suddenly asked. "... No." you lied, avoiding looking at him. "Yes you were, you're hungover right now." he pushed. "Nuh-uh." you denied, drinking out of your glass filled with icey water. "Travis told us about what happened in the morning. And I saw the paparazzi photos of you." he said. "Okay?" you shrugged. "What is going on with you y/n?" he dropped his fork down onto the table and turned to face you.

You quickly glanced at him then back at the plate of pancakes, as you stabbed it with your fork nervously. "I don't know Abel. Maybe, just maybe, if you pulled your head out of your fucking ass and looked around for once, you would see." you replied. He blinked at you with an angry expression and didn't say anything else. "How do you think I would deal with being cheated on by someone I thought loved me? Huh? Ever thought about that?!" you yelled.

"You should've expected it! Everyone around you told you so!"

"SHUT UP! NONE OF YOU KNEW TOM LIKE I DID!" you defended him, even after what he did. Your voice cracked when you yelled, as the tears began to form in your eyes. And when he noticed your glossy eyes, he just sighed and looked back at his food. "I'm sorry your a fucking loser with no game or relationship experience, you don't know what it's like to be in so in love with someone and believe that they love you too!" you insulted, slamming down your fork against the plate which created a loud noise and you hopped off of your stool, storming to your room and slammed the door. He was about to respond and opened his mouth to say something, but you had already walked away.

You entered your bathroom in the bedroom and brushed your teeth and tongue, rinsed your face and dried it afterwards. You entered back into your room and unzipped your luggage, pulling out an outfit for you to wear tonight. You decided on a dark wash low rise miss me jean skirt, a pink rhinestone top, paired with pink Gucci heels that matched the top. You dug into your accesorries, before your eyes fell onto the Cinderella's carriage necklace that Tom bought you. Your shoulders dropped and you stared at it with sadness, before you broke down into tears again.

You held it in your hand as you admired it's detail with teary eyes, you sobbed and sniffled, gently placing it back down into where it was before. You cried and continued to look for jewellery, as you wiped away your tears. You held a pair of silver hoop earrings and a silver butterfly necklace.