Chapter 25: Surprise!

You and Abel were in the kitchen, setting down all the foods and drinks. He kept on secretly taking bites of the food when he wasn't supposed to and was terrible at hiding it. "Abel, you fat ass STOP!" you yelled, yanking the plate from him but he refused to let go. "Y/n!" he shrieked. He finally let go and you fell back, the plate of meat pies falling on top of you. You fell on your ass onto the kitchen floor, the meat inside the pies smearing onto you. You looked down at the mess in shock.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" you yelled, getting up and staring at the broken plate and meat pies scattered across the tiles. "That was your fault!" he yelled, "NO THE FUCK IT ISN'T. YOU KEPT EATING!" you yelled back, shoving him back with both of your hands and you began hitting eachother like little children. You grabbed a meat pie off the floor and threw it at him, it stuck to his shirt. "You gonna eat that too?!" you sarcastically asked, but he actually began munching away. Your mouth dropped, you just turned around and looked away.

"Bro what's going on with you two?!" Ramona walked into the kitchen, seeing you in a mess, Abel eating a meat pie and the big mess left on the floor.

"She did this!"

"He did this!"

you both yelled at eachother in unison, you gave him a look. Ramona rubbed her face with her hands. "I gave you two one fucking job. ONE." she said, picking up the pieces of the broken plate. "Y/n, bring the bin here." Ramona demanded, you rushed to drag the bin over and bent down to help her clean up, whilst Abel just continued to eat. Ramona looked up at him and scoffed.

"You guys are children." she rolled her eyes, wiping the dirty floor.

"Ramona, the decorations are all done and— woahh what happened?" Jonah walked in. "Abel happened." you replied. "Nuh-uh!" Abel replied, his mouthful. "Close your mouth when you fucking eat, my gosh." you said, Abel stuck his tongue out at you to reveal the food in his mouth. You all looked at him in disgust.

The party was finally done being set up, you turned on some good music, waiting for everyone to arrive. In the meantime, Ramona went to go blow up the jumping castle.

People slowly began to come in, you collected their birthday presents and stored them somewhere safe.

After an hour, the party was crowded and people were dancing, drinking, you were all just waiting for Travis to arrive and he seemed to be taking his time. You got so bored you had a few shots with Jonah to kill some time.

"Is he here yet?!" Ramona yelled over the music, you shook your head. She scoffed and rolled her eyes as a response.

Then, you finally saw him walk in. He looked like a lost kid searching for his parents. The four of you ran up to him at once, "SURPRISE!" you yelled, your arms in the air as everyone else turned to look and clapped.

He had the biggest, most wholesome and excited smile on his face. His eyes lit up, embracing each of us into a big and meaningful hug. "I was wondering where you all were today! I thought you all forgot!" he exclaimed, squeezing you when he hugged you. You smiled at his adorable reaction, you and Ramona exchanged looks that said 'we did a good job'. "Happy birthday Travis." you smiled, "thank you y/n." he reflected a smile back.

Her face then dropped, "oh my gosh.". Your smile dropped too,

"what?"

She came close to you and leaned into your ear.

"I forgot the fucking cake."

Your eyes widened and you looked at her, "oh shittt....."

"How the fuck did I forget? A cake, the most important thing of a birthday, you can't have one without cake!" she cried, covering her face with her hands.

That's when you saw a familiar group walk in, Tokio Hotel.

Bill held a box in his hands, you assumed it was Travis's gift. You and Ramona approached them, you looked down at his box and... Saw it was a cake of Spiderman's head.

You gasped, "BILL! YOU ACTUAL FUCKING LIFESAVER!" you yelled. Ramona noticed the cake too, and she looked so relieved. "I FUCKING LOVE YOU!" you shrieked, pulling Bill into a hug. He laughed, "I didn't know what to get so I got him some random gifts plus this cake." he explained. "THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" you grinned, taking the box off of him. You waved at everyone else and Tom didn't even wave back, just gave you the awkward fake smile. Your smile dropped and you turned around to head towards the fridge with Ramona, very carefully carrying the box in your hands like there was a million dollars inside.

Was he still mad at me?!

Ramona opened the fridge for you, as you gently and fragiley slid it into the fridge. Ramona closed it behind you. "I know I'm supposed to be mad at him or whatever, but I'm just not now." you laughed, "to be honest, same here." Ramona admitted, giggling. You both took another shot together. You looked around at the party, the neon lights were on, loud music, lots of people. Everyone appeared to be having fun, especially Travis who was being carried on someone's shoulders.

You and Ramona laughed, as you watched the kid having the time of his life. "I've never seen him this happy."

"Me too, I don't think we'll see him this happy again." you joked.

"Hey uhm, I'm gonna go try talking to Tom." you said, placing your hand onto Ramona's arm. She nodded and you walked away.

You felt nervous, butterflies surged through your stomach. But not because of attraction or excitement, because of nervousness and fear. You took a sip out of your red cup and gulped.

You looked around for him, and saw him sitting in one of the living rooms.

But he wasn't alone.

There next to him, sat Lena Schneider.

She touched his arm, laughing, and he laughed back.

Oh. This is a familiar scene.

-

AUTHOR'S NOTE: late upload cuz i had work but hey atleast this chap wasnt boring, anyways BE PREPARED FOR TE NEXT CHAPTERS. hope u enjoyed!