- epilogue -

what happened to astral crown?

after y/n left astral crown, due to all of the drama + katrina wanting to get rid of her, it didn't take long for the band's success to go downhill. fans would always complain about wanting y/n to return, and when the members would always try to talk to katrina about it, she'd lose it. by the time it was 2010, the band had lost it's attention and fame, and led to it disbanding. each member went separate ways, and astral band no longer existed.

fans of astral crown were furious at y/n leaving, not furious at y/n herself as y/n did expose what it was truly like to be in astral band because of people like ramona or katrina through her documentary that she decided to name as "it's my life" because of a joke that tom made, and also because it is her life and people like that shouldn't get in the way of her decisions nor prevent her from doing the things she wants to do.

"it's my life" was a documentary focused on y/n's struggles and major depressive episodes, panic attacks, etc that she went through during astral band, and how fame was not as good as it seemed.

what happened to y/n's career?

y/n ended up continuing to pursue her career as an artist as a soloist instead of continuing in her band, which was much more better and loss toxic for her. she was able to do things freely at her own pace without being rushed by anyone, she could see tom as much as she wanted, and use her own ideas without needing approval.

she had also hired a new, more respectful and supportive manager, rita, who had tons of experience with helping celebrities and leading them to success without needing to be toxic and bossy.

y/n's career as a soloist absolutely SKYROCKETSSS through the roof as she becomes one of the most succesful artists of her generation, and does way better than she did when she was in astral crown.

what happened to y/n's relationship with tom?

y/n and tom broke the internet with their relationship in a good way, and everyone was alot more supportive than she thought they would be. y/n and tom ended up moving into their own apartment in 2010, on their anniversary. in 2011, tom had proposed to her in their apartment a year later on their anniversary and it was an extremely sweet, private, intimate moment between the two of them, and we both know what happened later that night... (y/n wore the lingerie set he bought for her that day).

their wedding was as sweet and perfect as the proposal, as it was a big event that broke the internet (AGAIN) and everyone that they loved and cared for was there to see it in person, the wedding had larissa as the maid of honour and bill as the best man.

their marriage continued to be very healthy and perfect and everyone globally absolutely adored the two of them together.

(you can decide if they have children or not 😉)

what happened to y/n's friendships with the members of astral crown?

y/n still kept in contact with all of her ex-band members, but kept her distance from ramona. although ramona did apologise to her and made it sound genuine, y/n did forgive her, but kept a distance and only talked to her very rarely. she had no trust.

what happened to georg and fiona?

georg and fiona end up officially dating not too long after tom and y/n were first announced to be official publicly at astral band's las vegas show. fans of tokio hotel and paparazzi r tryna figure out WHO fiona is, because photos of them 2 out together on dates are leaked. she isn't famous so ppl r tryna find her name, her socials, etc. georg soon announces their relationship publicly. fiona ends up being one of y/ns bridesmaids at the wedding, and georg as one of tom's groomsmen.

what happened to y/n's bipolar disorder and panic attacks?

y/n did continue to struggle with her disorder, as it first began to develop during the ruled out desire tour of astral band. however, after she had ran away with tom away from the tour, stayed at her hotel for one more night before flying back home, she confessed to tom about her disorder and he shows her support. at first, whenever her symptoms would show like her snapping at him or a depressive/manic episode, he would try to be there for her and deal with it as best as he could. however, as time went on, he learned what to and not to do so that he could be there for her properly whenever she suffered.

y/n did also meanwhile seek help by visiting a psychiatrist, she wanted to get better for herself and those around her. and her disorder wasn't something she discussed publicly either, she preferred to keep it hidden.

her panic attacks also began to occur much more less after she had left the toxic environment of being in astral crown.

what happened to lena and javi?

javi continued to be the fuckboy he was but was irrelevant in y/ns life as she had better things/people to worry about. she didn't let her traumatic past get in the way of her and tom anymore, as there is NO way in hell tom would do the shit javi did.

lena did try to make a few appearances and sneak back into y/n and toms lives, but everytime she attempted to, was shut down by bodyguards and y/n and tom themselves. fans also discovered what lena had done and how she had threatened tom, and she got DRAGGEDDDD for it.

-

last author note !!

hello everyone,

yes i know u are probably devastated that this book has UNFORTUNATELY come to an end😭😭

i loved this book honestly soo much and enjoyed writing it, it was my first ever fanfic and i hope i did well and that it wasn't none of that cringey shit lol. i tried to not rush anything and include as much tom as i could but also have an actual storyline instead of the book just being ab tom and y/n constantly making out and fucking eachother (WHICH IK SOME OF YALL LIL FREAKY PERVS WOULD'VE ENJOYED BUT NO.)

thank u to everyone who has supported me, especially those who supported me and were there from the beginning. (also how tf are we already at 23k bro)

special thank u to luchi my little cheeky first ever reader who convinced me to write this after i asked if i should or not SO ALL OF U NEED TO BE THANKING HER, SERIOUSLY THIS WOULDNT HAVE HAPPENED IF IT WASNT CUZ OF HER ENCOURAGMENT SHE BEEN MY DAY 1 FOR THIS BOOK!!!

but yeah ALSOOOOO i am going to write another book,

i have a few ideas in mind but i was thinking maybe a bill fanfic? i also wanted to rlly rlly do a tom oneshot book i think id really enjoy that too. if u guys got requests or ideas LMKKKK!

anyways guys, thank u.

ur fav wattpad writer,

elissa <3