Chapter 27: In the garage?!

You put your hand onto your chest, your heart felt like it popped from fear. You tried to catch your breathe, "what?" your eyebrows crossed.

"I said did you fuck him?" Tom asked, his eyebrows furrowed, his body tense and his fists clenched. You looked him up and down, scoffed and rolled your eyes. You attempted to walk away, but he stood in front of you.

"Tom."

"Y/n."

"Move." you said, staring at him dead in the eyes. "No." he stubbornly said, refusing to move and just stayed in place. You tried to walk away, but his hand firmly wrapped onto your arm, pulling you back. "Let me go." you said, not daring to look back at him. "Answer my fucking question." he ordered. You looked at him, "why were you with Lena?" you pushed. "I asked you a question first."

You pressed your lips together, breaking the eye contact. "And if I did?" you teased, knowing damn well you didn't fuck that guy, you would never. Tom's expression became even more furious, he looked at you with such jealousy and anger. "Now can you let me go?!"you yelled, trying to tug your arm away from his hand but his grip just tightened. "Tom you're FUCKING HURTING ME!" you yelled in his face. "WHY WOULD YOU FUCK HIM WHEN YOU DIDN'T EVEN FUCK ME?!" he yelled back. "WHAT?!"

"YOU'RE ACTUALLY A FUCKING SLUT Y/N, JUST LIKE THE MEDIA SAYS. YOU REALLY ARE A FUCKING PROMISCUOUS GIRL!" he spat at you. "EXCUSE ME?!" you shouted in disbelief, scoffing. "YOU'RE A FUCKING PROMISCUOUS BOY YOU SHOULDN'T BE TALKING! YOU SWITCH GIRLS LIKE YOU SWITCH YOUR FUCKING CLOTHES!" you spat back at him. "YOU HAVE NO FUCKING RESPECT FOR YOURSELF, TALKING ABOUT SELF RESPECT WHEN YOU HAVE NONE TOO!" he yelled. You kept going back and fourth, arguing and insulting eachother.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BITCH!" he yelled. Your face dropped, then turning back into an angry expression. "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A FUCKING BITCH?!" you screamed at him, "YEAH I DID, THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?!" he had no shame at this point. You pushed him away from you, continuing to yell.

You were both tired of arguing, your head began to ache and he went quiet as he ran out of things to say.

He looked you up and down, staring at your silk emerald green dress that reached just above your knees, and your messed up hair, your flushed cheeks and smudged makeup. You observed him too, his blonde dreads tied into a typical highponytail, he wore a cap and baggy jeans. Sweat beads hung from his hairline, his cheeks flushed as well. You noticed him glancing down at your exposed cleavage, you couldn't help but stare at his lips.

You quickly pulled him by his shirt and kissed him, hard. Really aggressively and hard but he seemed to like it, kissing you back. You felt his moist lips latch onto yours, your lips began to move in a pattern and he didn't hesitate to begin licking your lips with his wet tongue, covering them in his saliva, your hand wrapped around his neck, the other hand held two bottles of alcohol. You moaned when his hand grabbed your ass, and he used that as an opportunity to slip his tongue quickly inside of your mouth. His tongue dug into yours, wrapping around your mouth, exploring it as if he were digging for gold.

You set the bottles down onto a fridge, and moved up onto a wall. Your leg moved up, allowing him to push himself closer into you. You could feel his hard bulge trying to push himself into her, and you moaned into his mouth. You heard him groan and moan, your hands gliding down and resting onto his chest. His hands were still on your ass, and one of your hands dug underneath his shirt, your fingers tracing his abs.

You felt so good when he kissed you, you both couldn't get enough and didn't wanna stop, you couldn't stop. You pulled away from his lips, a thin string of saliva connecting. "Tom." you moaned, "hm?" he moaned back, staring into your eyes. His cheeks were pink and he was out of breathe, just like you. "Lock the door." you breathed. He cheekily smirked, rushing to lock the garage door and returning back to you.