Chapter 33: Bullshit

Tom sighed and sunk into his seat in defeat, you glanced over at him but he was already looking at you with a worried expression. You looked back at Katrina. "What if we want to go out together?" you asked. Katrina pressed her lips together, "go out with a third person so it isn't suspected to be a date." she simply said. "And what if I want everyone to know we're seeing eachother?" you asked again.

"Then you can simply say farewell to Astral Crown."

Your mouth dropped, "how is that fair?" Tom said. She shrugged and frowned, shaking her head. "It's just not." she carelessly responded. You sighed, and looked over at Tom but he was already looking at you with the same worried look. "That's it? I'm just off? Goodbye and nothing else?" you complained. "I'm not going to have two dumb fucking teenagers ruin an extremely loved band because of their even more dumb relationship." she insulted. "Why is our relationship dumb?!" you yelled, leaning up from your seat, you looked over at Tom and he didn't look happy at what Katrina said either. "Y/n this exact situation has happened before you know exactly who I'm talking about and do you remember the outcome?! You were shattered, Astral Crown was shattered, the media was shattered!" she yelled.

"TOM ISN'T JAVI! I KNOW HIM!" you yelled, standing up from your seat and clenching your fist. She stared up at you, "y/n don't act so stupid right now, Javi was a promiscuous boy too. You don't even know Tom that well and you and I both know that!" she replied. You opened your mouth to speak but there was nothing more to say.

"Just. keep. it. behind. closed. doors." Katrina demanded. You sat back down, you were tired of arguing. "That's all I have to say to you two." she said. You both stood up and left without saying goodbye.

The walk to the car was silent, and the drive was silent too.

You fidgeted with your fingers, glancing at Tom a few times. "I think I'm gonna go home." Tom suddenly told you. You looked over at him, "what? why?" you asked. He licked his lips, "because I want to.". You thought of what you did wrong. "Are you mad at me?" you asked. "No." he simply replied, in an annoyed tone. You looked away from him, feeling confused.

Why the sudden change of mind?

The rest of the ride you stayed silent until he dropped you off home. "Bye." you simply said, closing the door before he could reply. You felt annoyed yet confused at why he was acting the way he was.

Does he think this is my fault? Is he mad at Katrina and taking it out on me?

You thought, as you entered your house and pulled your puffer jacket off of you and kicked off your shoes, leaving them by the door. "Where's Tom?" Miles asked, you jumped and held your chest because he scared you, you forgot he was home. You looked over at him leaning against the doorframe of the living room. "Oh shut up Miles." you laughed, walking up the stairs. "I'm always gonna bring this up and use it against youuuu!" he yelled from downstairs, you ignored him and went into your room.

You spent nearly an hour answering all messages and missed calls, telling Bill that Tom was with you and you were okay, apologising to Ramona, apologising to Travis and thanking him for not being mad at you, and wayyyy more.

By the time you were done you just laid back down onto your matress and began ringing Tom, you were still overthinking about why he acted like that. It took a few moments before he answered.

"What?"

You were taken back by his greeting. "Hello to you too." you said, in an annoyed tone. "Yeah hi."

"Are you mad at me?"

"No."

"Do you think this is my fault?"

"No!"

"Are you mad at Katrina and taking this out on me?!"

"NO!"

"WHY ARE YOU YELLING?!"

"WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING?!"

You scoffed, "can you just tell me what happened?!"

"Nothing happened okay! I just need time to myself and you aren't allowing me to do that right now. I need to think about what's going on between us and if I want a relationship like this. Y/n I'm going to be honest I had a think about it and I don't think we're gonna work. I thought about what Katrina said."

Your face dropped, and so did your mouth. "What are you talking about?! Everything Katrina said was bullshit!"

"Was it y/n?"

"Yes!"

"Really?"

You stayed silent.

"I'm just saying I am like Javi and I saw how hurt you were by him and I don't wanna do the same okay? Because I don't think I'm a man that can settle down for one woman without messing up. I'm the kind of guy you have fun with for a few nights before I move onto the next girl. Plus I don't want a private relationship either."

"You're leaving me because of some fake beliefs that Katrina put into your head? Tom there's no way you're like Javi. You told me you loved me how could you not want to settle down with me?!" your voice began to crack and tremble.

You heard him sigh through the speaker.

"Y/n we aren't even fucking dating."

Your eyebrows raised and your jaw hit the floor. "What?" you asked, your voice trembling and you saw tears forming in your eyes.

"When did I ever say we were together? Huh? Tell me one time I did."

You thought about it, and he never has. But that's literally what he made it seem like, you thought he just didn't say it and showed it to you instead. You panicked and hung up, staring at your phone screen in disbelief.

Noooo fucking way he said that to me.

You took a deep breathe, your grip on your phone tightened. "FUCK!" you yelled, throwing your phone across the room and you heard something shatter.

-
AUTHOR'S NOTE: i'm sorry ab this chap okay. hope u enjoyed. (im sorry)