Chapter 1 ★Accident

Hannah was a young girl that stays with her aunt after her mother's death but ever since then living with her aunt has not been very easy for her.

She was sitting on the kitchen table staring into the empty space as tears dropped down her eyes. she was thinking about how her life has been after her parents left her all alone in this world.

She wipes the tears from her face with the back of her hand and smile to herself. Everything would definitely be fine.

Hannah was lost in her own little world when her aunt came into the kitchen.

"You lazy girl, aren't you supposed to be working, why are you sitting? Aunt Jane shouted at her and pushed her away from the kitchen table.

"Aunt, I've been working and I got tired so I decided to rest a little", Hannah said.

"Rest"!!! Who the fuck are you to rest, you eat my food and sleep in my house for free but you can't work for me".

Hannah got up and continued her leftover chores. She was used to her aunt maltreating her by now. She does all the work. Even though Melissa was older than her with just a year still she can't do any chores.

Melissa POV

"Oh it's another day" she said stretching out lazily. She went out humming. When she got downstairs she met Hannah who was sweating profusely and almost done with the chores.

"Good morning mom" she greeted.

"Good morning darling, how was your night and I hope you and Sam already resolved ur differences".

Melissa opened a bottle of water, she drank directly from the bottle, completely ignoring her mother's question.

" Melissa don't be a fool, call him you know we can't afford to lose him he is our golden ticket" aunt Jane said with seriousness.

After the conversation, Melissa threw some money at Hannah's face, to get her eggs in the market.

Hannah quickly left the house in a hurry even though she has no slippers to put on. Hannah brought the eggs and was on her way home when a car stopped beside her. She bent over to take a look, but to her surprise it was Sam, Melissa fiance.

"Hi sam, how are you?", Hannah greeted politely.

"Hi Hannah, i guess you're on your way home right, let me drop you if you don't mind".

Hannah hesitated but Sam was able to convince her. She has no other choice but to follow him.

But to Hannah's surprise, Sam didn't take her home but to one of his houses.

"Sam what are we doing here? I really need to get home because aunt and Melissa won't like it if I stay too long".

Sam moved closer to Hannah and touched her hair in a flirty way. "Even though you look so unkempt, you are still beautiful, don't you understand what I want from you, I like you and not your stupid cousin".

Hannah was shocked to hear this from Sam but it was too late because sam started to undress her forcefully. She wailed and screamed at the top of her voice.

"No one is gonna hear you because this is a remote area, Sam said with an evil smirk.

When she saw that her screams are not helping the matter, she started thinking about what to do while sam keeps trying to kiss her lips and neck.

"Please sam please don't do this, please am begging you please".

Sam was happy after all he finally sees the arrogant girl thrashing and begging under him and it's gives him so much joy to see her that way.

He reached for her dress and lifted it up and also reach for her under wear.

"Let me go you bastard" Hannah protested.

She try to free herself from him but her little hands were nothing compared to his strong and muscular body.

He tried to kiss her lips but she avoided it and he kissed her neck. Hannah saw it as an opportunity so she bite his ears so badly that he felt a wave of electric shock moving around his body.

"Ouch you mad dog, leave my ear bitch".

Sam managed to free himself from her and slap her across the face.

Hannah kicked him in the balls and quickly ran out not knowing where she is going until she knocked into a car accidentally.

The cold face of a handsome man with blue eyes was the last thing she saw before she collapsed.