Chapter 26 ★Arrested

Hannah was in her room trying to get some sleep when she received a message from Romeo.

💌 "Hey I'm missing you so much, how have you been?".

She smiled and stood up immediately she saw his message but didn't reply him. He didn't call or text her ever since he left, so she won't remember his message to show she was angry with him.

Romeo saw the message has been delivered but no reply from Hannah. He began to panic, was she alright? Or maybe she's angry with him??
He sent another message to her immediately.

💌 "My diamond, are you okay? I'm sorry I didn't reach out on time I was so occupied and busy I'm sorry please forgive me".

Hannah read it and smiled even more wildly, she replied him;

💌"I missed you too so much and I'm so annoyed with you, you left me all by myself here. I have been trying to sleep but I couldn't, I just want to be in your arms".

Romeo received the message and his heart fluttered at what she said, he replied;

💌 "I'm sorry, how angry are you??"

💌 "Just a little" Hannah sent back

💌 "Alright I love you,try to get some rest good night "Romeo sent.

💌 "Good night,i love you too".
Hannah turned around on the bed and smiled, her mind was at peace finally chatting with Romeo.
She began to close her eyes and fell asleep.

****(the next day)

"Hannah, dad!" Sam yelled from the living room.

Sam went to drink himself to stupor after he left Melissa's room yesterday. He was in so much pain, thinking about the child they just lost. And the fact that Hannah was responsible drives him crazy. That stupid middle class girl was the one who took his joy away.

He came to the house with the cops. Old Edward rushes downstairs when he hears Sam's voice. He was also worried about Melissa ever since she left yesterday.

Hannah also came downstairs after she heard her name.

"Sam, how's Melissa? how is the baby? Old Edward asked worriedly.

"She lost the baby and it's all thanks to this useless orphan girl "Sam said angrily.

"What do you mean? Hannah did nothing to her and how is Hannah responsible for Melissa miscarriage, I know Hannah can never do such things NEVER!!."

"Dad, can't believe you are taking her side. ok Hannah, did you make soup for Melissa yesterday or not,answer me?" Sam shouted.

Hannah's whole body was shaking in fear, she looked at Sam and nod her head to answer his question.

"Oh so you added something into the food to kill the baby right, why are you so wicked" Sam held her shoulders tightly together and pierced her skin with his fingers.

Hannah couldn't express herself all she could do is just to shake her head as she kept crying.

"Wait Sam, it's true Hannah made some soup for Melissa yesterday and I was a witness she didn't add anything to it and besides she was asked to make it by Melissa herself, so you can't accuse someone without proof" Old Edward said.

Mrs Edward was so angry, why would her husband always support this girl all the time.

"Honey, we all understand you have a soft spot for her but she is guilty can't you let law punish her, remember the child we lost is also your grandchild", Susan said.

"So you are talking about justice Susan. I told Romeo not to arrest you and your criminal son because of what you did to this same girl, so it's your turn now and you can't take it wow! Take a look at yourself" old Edward gave Susan a angry look.