Chapter 15 * Misunderstanding

Whatttt! He asked.

The secretary couldn't answer him and just shook her head with her mouth wide open. She couldn't believe it or maybe she doesn't want to believe the fact that romeo has a woman in his life or maybe he has fallen in love again.

"Noooooo! She shouted and Romeo just looked at her.

Is she mad or what!

"Just leave me alone okay and stop behaving strange".

The secretary left his office walking like a zombie, Romeo's behavior is just so shocking because she has been working with him for a long time and he doesn't have a good love life and he hardly laugh or smile with anyone.

After the secretary left, Romeo went back to his phone call.

"Are you still there Hannah"?

"Yes romeo..but..I.. can't..kis..."Hannah was too shy to say it.

"Then forget about your outing, bye".

"Muah" Hannah said and quickly end the call.

Romeo place the phone on his chest feeling so happy than ever before.

Hannah took the pillow closely to her and hugged it tightly as she kept smiling and thinking about her Romeo.

After a while she went out to get some flowers for Romeo, maybe if she give him the flowers he will understand she loves him without saying it.

She went into the flower shop and was about to take the flower that caught her attention when someone else place his hand on it which means she's not the only that wants the flower.

"You can have it" a male voice said.

She raised her head to see who it was and she was surprised to see victor her childhood best friend.

"Hannah" he said and hug her tightly.

Hannah hugged him back, she couldn't believe she will see victor ever again.

"Hey victor how have you been, you left without a word".

"I'm so sorry, I looked everywhere for you but I couldn't find you" victor replied.

He took the flowers and gave it to Hannah, he held her hand and took her to a restaurant so they can talk.

Romeo was in his office when the bodyguards sent a picture of Hannah hugging a guy and also taking flowers from the guy.

Hannah told him she was only going for sight seeing and here she is, flirting with a guy instead.

He took his car keys and went to the restaurant after he had received the address.

"I'm so glad I found you again after such a long time Hannah, I really miss you so much"

"I miss you too victor, so much" Hannah felt lonely after he left because he was the only friend she has.

They spoke for a long time just then Romeo walked in.
He walked up to them and sat beside Hannah.

"Hi guys, I can join can't I, and Hannah won't you introduce your friend to me??

Hannah was shocked to see Romeo beside her and she can feel his anger even though he was trying to control it, no one knows him better than her.

"I'm sorry Romeo this is victor my childhood best friend and victor this is Romeo, he is my....hannah didn't know what to call Romeo.

He is my friend also" she said.

Romeo smirks how dare Hannah call him just a friend!!! He just feel like punching victor on his face.