Chapter 6 *The dinner

Romeo car stopped in front of his house and Hannah came out. She went inside while Romeo instructed the maids to bring in the shopping bags they had.

Hannah sat on the bed and was thinking about what happened earlier, how Romeo saved her from her crazy cousin.

After the maids brought the shopping bags into Hannah’s room, they immediately left.

Romeo came into the room with an ointment in his hand. “Let me see” he took her hand and wanted to apply ointment to the scratch Melissa gave her earlier.

“It’s nothing, it’s just a scratch, it will heal”. Hannah said but Romeo didn’t listen to her and went ahead and apply the ointment.

Hannah moved her hands a little bit because the ointment burned her a little bit.

Romeo noticed her discomfort and bend his mouth a little and blow some air on her wound. Hannah wonder why he is so nice to her, anyways everything is just a contract and it will end soon so she understands he was trying to take responsibility for her.

“feeling much better?”

“Yes, she said.

Romeo stood up to leave the room, when Hannah held his wrist.

“Romeo! Thank you for earlier, thank you so much”.

Romeo turned around to face her and stared at her for a while before he finally spoke.

“You are under my care now, so no one will ever bully you"

“But I’m not really use to anyone fighting for me” Hannah said

Romeo giggle a little bit and touched her head gently.

“You better get use to it and besides there is going to be a party at my parents house this weekend and you are coming with me, and I hope you can act well”

“Yes  I will keep my own side of the deal”

When he left, Hannah went out of her room directly to the kitchen. She wanted to make something for Romeo as an appreciation gift to thank him for saving her earlier.

The maids were surprised to see Hannah in the kitchen, they were told to take care of her and here she is!.

“Please madam, go take a seat we will do the work”.

Hannah was surprised, what! Madam, they called her madam really, when did she become their madam.

“It’s fine. I just want to bake some homemade cookies for Romeo that’s all. The maid tried to stop her but she didn’t comply.

She made him some fresh juice and took it to the living room. She place it on the table in front of her and stare at it. She just hope he likes it and he will eat it.

Romeo came back a little bit late that night. He walked into the living room and saw a fragile figure sleeping on the couch. He moved closer and saw the little puppy sleeping peacefully on the couch.

Romeo saw the plate of a nicely cookies on the table and also a jug of juice. That means the little puppy was making him cookies all day and also fell asleep while waiting for him.

Romeo smiles at her. But wait why was she even sleeping here? Was she waiting for him to come? Is This woman not taking This whole contract thing rather too serious!!.

He picked her up and carried her to the room. He place her on the bed and covered her body with the blanket.

Romeo went back to the living room and sat in front of the table carefully observing the cookies. The last time he had cookies was years back when his mom made him some but ever since his mother death, he seriously banned the making of any form of snacks in his house. Maybe because it is made by Hannah he took it and broke the vow of not eating cookies again.