Chapter 21 *Truth

Rosella was in her house drinking and celebrating her victory. Even if the acid didn't touch her face at least it affected her voice.

Now Romeo will be hers. She stood up, put on the music and started dancing. She removed her dress and stood in front of the mirror and she remembered something.

Hope Romeo didn't get intimate with that low life girl?

No!No!!, Rosella you are thinking too much, her mind screamed.
she went into the jacuzzi and close her eyes.

*****
Back at the hospital, Romeo asked the doctor if he can take her home and he was told to take her home but she should always come back for check up and she should also avoid eating greasy food.

"Okay, I will always put that in my mind".

He took her to the car and helped her get in.

When they got home, the maids had decorated the house because Romeo has informed them about Hannah's condition.

"Welcome back miss Hannah", all the maids greeted.

She looked at them and smiled, she took her tablet and typed; thank you all so much.

"You are always welcome, miss Hannah. We love you.

"Let's get you to your room, Romeo said from behind. He carried her upstairs but not to her room but to his room.

After they both had their bath, they decided to take a walk outside.

It was a calm but windy night, they got to a place and sat on a bench. Romeo stared at her without looking away making her nervous.

She picked her phone and typed; why are you staring at me like that?

"It's because you are beautiful, so pretty, he said and moved closer to her and rest her head on his chest and gently began to play with her hair.

They saw people lightning sky lanterns. "C'mon let's go light some too".

They went there and they got just one, Romeo asked for a pen and wrote "Romeo loves Hannah" in a heart shape lantern, they both lift it as it kept flying high.

Hannah looked at his face wondering what she has done for the universe to give her someone as selfless as Romeo.

After a while, he took her back home and make sure she ate and use her drugs.
He put her to sleep and switch off the light.

He kept wondering how and why all this happened. Now, he has two culprit, first is the person who kidnapped her and second is who threw an acid on her.

*****
When Romeo woke up, Hannah was still sleeping. His phone vibrated and he picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello Mr Romeo, I already got the footage of Mrs Edward birthday party", Cooper ( Mr Edward assistant) said silently.

Romeo stood up from the bed, he knew Cooper was the only one that can do the job perfectly.

"Really, thank you so much I will come get them", he ended the call and hurried to the bathroom. He came out after a short while and put on something simple.

A blue jeans and a yellow fitted polo.

He stood in front of the mirror and was combing his hair when his eyes went to the bed and saw Hannah awake.

"Good morning jewel"

Hannah looked at him, she picked her phone and typed; good morning, you are all dressed up where are you off to?, She showed him to read.