Chapter 28 ★Evidence

Melissa was on her way home, she was lost in thought. One of the evidence is the tablet and it was gone and another person that can implicate her is the doctor.

“I have to do something about him, I need to get rid of the doctor” she said in her mind

“I have to do something about it, I need to get rid of the doctor" she said in her mind. The driver drove her directly to the house while she was thinking about how to get rid of the doctor as soon as possible.

******
Melissa dressed up and went out of the house, she asked the driver not to drive her that she would drive herself.

When she got into the car, she put on a gold wig completely changing her look. "if Romeo was looking for evidence she would also erase all evidence to save herself”.

When she got to the entrance of the hospital, she put on a nose mask. She went to his office and saw him busy with some work.

“Hello madam what can I do for you” The doctor asked not recognizing her.
Melissa removed the mask and as expected the doctor was shocked to see Melissa.

“Miss Melissa how may i help you? he said skipping his words. He saw the look on her face and he became scared.

“Hi doctor, i came here to say hi to you, do you remember what you gave me the other day”

“The abortion pills “he replied.

“Yes But unfortunately, I have trust issues and I can’t let you expose my secrets to anyone”.

“Miss Melissa be rest assured I won’t tell anyone about it, I promise”.
Melissa looked at him and smiled, she was not gonna give him that chance.

She opened her bag and brought out a pistol and also a silencer.
“I can’t trust you, I’m so sorry” she said pointing the gun at him.

The doctor became very scared.
“Please, i promise I won’t tell anyone, I have a family please”.

“I also have a life, keeping you alive is too risky for me”,she said and pulled the trigger.

The doctor held his stomach and fell to the ground as blood gushed out of the wound.

A nurse saw what happened and the tray she was holding fell from her hand in shock.

Melissa heard the sound and quickly went outside but she couldn’t find anyone. Shit someone saw her!!!.
She went out of the hospital and rushed to her car. She removed her wig and drove away quickly.

When Melissa got home, she pretended as though nothing happened, all she wants to hear is the news of the doctor’s death.

“Let me see how Romeo will be able to prove my dear cousin's innocence, the next twenty days will be so hard on you Romeo” she said smiling happily.

******
Hannah woke up the next morning feeling so sad, Romeo is not gonna come home until he gets evidence and what if he doesn’t find anything soon, then they both have to Stay without each other for as long as the case goes.
Her eyes became watery and she started crying softly as she kept thinking about him.

Just then, message popped in.
“Morning my diamond, how are you?are you crying? please don’t, I will be back home with you before you know it”.

She sighed after reading the message, she really missed him so much.
“Alright,take care of yourself “she replied.
She thought of a way to help Romeo out from this situation, she just has to help him but how?

******
David was at the grocery store getting some shopping done when he felt someone touched his shoulders.

He turned around and saw Romeo Edward standing behind him.
“Hi Mr Romeo, nice to see you" David said though wondering what Romeo wants from him.