Chapter 25 ★Miscarriage

Melissa woke up hours later and looked at David sleeping beside her.

She can’t believe she had sex with this man again!.

She doesn’t want to have anything to do with him but she can’t control herself whenever she’s with him.

She needs to get rid of the baby maybe then David will stop bothering her.

Yes! That’s what she will do, she needs to abort the child.

She stood up and got dressed, she looked for the key and was lucky to find it on the floor where David threw it earlier.

She opened the door and went to her car, she told the driver to drive straight to the hospital.

*****

Please help me with an abortive pill, I really need to get rid of this baby.

“Miss Melissa, I can’t if old Edward or your fiancé find out , I will be in trouble “.

“Please help me, no one will find out and I promise to double your pay, pls”

She kept insisting and the doctor finally agreed. He gave her a tablet to use and also warned her not to tell anyone about it.

“Thank you doctor “.

She kept the medicine in her bag and went home.

***Edwards Mansion***

Hannah was in the room. She sat on the bed and rested her back on the bed. It has not been a day and yet she misses Romeo so much already.

Why has he not call her yet! Does he not miss her. She picked up her phone and thought of calling him but she was thinking perhaps he might be busy.

She was lost in thought when Jerry( her Little puppy) stood up from the bed and ran outside. Hannah stood up and went after it.

Jerry ran through the hallway as Hannah also chased him. She saw a door opened and was about to pass in front of it when she heard Mrs Edward and Sam’s conversation.

“I already bought new dose of the medicine, I will keep applying it to his food, I can’t wait for that old idiot to die”, Mrs Edward said holding a bottle of medicine in her hand.

Hannah hid behind the door and covered her mouth in shock.

Does this means Mrs Edward has been trying to kill grandpa? Oh no! The old man is in serious trouble.

“Mom, even I can’t wait for him to just die and after then I will get rid of Romeo and take over the whole properties “.

When Hannah heard Romeo’s name, her heart began to beat very fast. They also want to kill Romeo too!

The thought of losing Romeo scared her so much that tears began to fall from her eyes.

She has to leave now before they find out she knows about their plan.

She was about to leave when she accidentally knock down a flower vase standing on the table at her back.

She was about to leave when she accidentally knocked down a flower vase standing on the table at her back.

The sound made susan( mrs Edward) and Sam at alert and quickly ran out.

“Who is that..? , Sam asked angrily.

Hannah hid herself under the table, that’s all she could do.

She bit her lips tightly and closed her eyes praying for a miracle to happen.