Chapter 24 ★David

The next morning, Romeo was packing his stuffs ready to travel on a business trip.

Hannah was also helping him to pack but she looks sad cause she doesn’t want him to leave.

Romeo saw her face and hugged her.

“I won’t stay long, please don’t be sad and besides dad wants me to bring you over to his place, if you don’t want me to go I can just cancel the business trip for some other time”.

As much as Hannah wants him around her, she was not that selfish to tell him not to attend the important business he has overseas.

She took her phone and typed; “it’s okay, I’d love to stay with grandpa.

Romeo felt relieved but still he can’t but think about the devils ( Sam, Melissa and Mrs Edward) in the house, they might try to harm Hannah again.

“Ann, in case of any emergency please just press the button and I will come back immediately “, he said and showed her the button on her phone .

Hannah nod her head.

Romeo took both their luggage out while Hannah picked up her little dog and also went out with it.

The bodyguard immediately took it from him and place them in the trunk.

He drove immediately to the Edward’s mansion.

🕍 At the Edward’s mansion 🕍

Old Edward was in the living room giving instructions to the maid.

He was so happy to know that Hannah is coming to stay with him for a while even though it took him time to convince Romeo to bring her over here.

He got different kinds of food made for her and fruits as well. Romeo already gave lists of food Hannah would eat for now until she regain her voice back.

Melissa was standing at a corner looking at old Edward beaming with joy just because Hannah is coming to visit.

She felt jealous, she should be the one receiving those treatment and not Hannah! She clenched her gist angrily, now that Romeo will be leaving on a business trip, she will have the chance to get back at Hannah.

*****
After a long drive, the car came to a halt.

Romeo got down and opened the door for Hannah. He held her hand as they both went inside while his men brought in her luggage.

“Hannah darling, you’re welcome. I’m glad you came my child.

She hugged old Edward tightly, she really miss him so much.

She took her phone and typed; “Grandpa, thank you so much for having me, you look really handsome even more handsome than your sons.

She showed it to him and he laughed out loudly.

Romeo just stood there wondering what’s so funny!, he looked at what Hannah wrote and frown.

How can his old father look more handsome than him. He adjusted his shirt and cleared his throat.

“Dad please take care of Hannah and please don’t let your wife and son touch a strand of her hair”.

“No need to worry, she will be fine with me, old Edward assurred him.

He turned to Hannah and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

“I won’t stay long, don’t forget what I told you, he said reminding her about the watch.

He bend over to the puppy. “Make sure you take care of her and keep her company or else I won’t let you sleep next to her again, Alright?

The dog wagged its tail happily at Romeo.