Chapter 3 ★Thrown out

Romeo took Hannah into his car he removed his jacket and covered her body with it. He placed her head on his lap and gently pated it.

"Drive" he said and the driver immediately started driving.

Romeo wondered what the lady did to deserve all those treatment he really did not know what happened from the start but right now he is really interested.

He was lost in thought when the car stopped in front of his house. He carried her in his arm and took her to the guest room and called a maid to attend to her. He excused himself and went to his room. He sat on his bed thinking about what his dad told him earlier today. How on earth was he going to get married when he doesn't even like it. Who does that!. He also thought about the girl from earlier, it's just so unfortunate anyways he hope she will be fine by tomorrow.
Romeo went to the bathroom, took his bath before he finally went to bed.

***The next day***

Hannah woke up a little bit early the next day, she felt her whole body aching. She touch her head and remembered what happened yesterday. How her own aunt and her daughter maltreated her and sent her out of the house. She sat up and started crying. They are the only family she has, where and who will she run to.

It's suddenly dawn on her as she looked around and saw herself in a luxurious home. She stood up, wipe her tears and looked around. The last time she saw something like this was when her parents were alive. She was lost in thought when Romeo came in.

Romeo look at the timid girl in front of him and saw how skinny she looks. Does she even eat?.

"Ahem" Romeo cough jolt her back to reality.

"Are you feeling much better now, you hungry?.

She shakes her head but her stomach betrayed her as it started grumbling loudly. She felt embarrassed and held her stomach as if trying to tell it to shut up.

Romeo called the maid to get her food and to prepare something for her to put in.

Romeo walked to the dining table and was busy with work. He has always been like that, all what he does was work, work and work. After sitting and working for a while, he stood up and took his mug of coffee with him. He went to the balcony and stood there, he was lost in thinking about this marriage stuffs. He sip his coffee.

Hannah came out of the room feeling so refreshed. She walked to the living room and saw Romeo standing at the balcony. She couldn't lie about the fact that he looks so handsome and he has an attitude just like a prince.

Romeo turned and caught her staring at him.

"Does what you see pleases you"?, Romeo asked looking at her while sipping his coffee.

Hannah blushed a little bit and Look away from him. She faces the floor and tugged her dress nervously.

"Sit and have breakfast"

Hannah look at the table in front of her and saw so many dishes been elegantly laid on the table. Who was going to finish all this!.

Hannah wondered why he was being nice to her, he definitely need something in return. After so much hesitation she sat on the chair.

After she finish eating, she stood up and thank him.

"I want to go back home, my family must be waiting for me".

"The same family that threw you out never to come back". Hannah was shocked. How on earth did he know about that.

"well, I will just go anywhere, anyways thanks for the hospitality, she said and turned towards the door.

Romeo suddenly remembered his discussion with his father and now he thinks she is the perfect choice for him.

"I have an offer"

Hannah turned a little bit puzzled "what offer"?.
Romeo stood and move closer to her.

"I want you to pretend we in a relationship in front of everyone most especially my dad and in return I'll pay you nicely till I secure a place for myself."

"What"?.