Chapter 22 *Private investigator

Romeo pulled Sam from the ground and hold onto his collar.

"Sam what's wrong?
"Romeo, leave him alone and let him talk", Mr Edward said trying to free Sam from Romeo's grip.

"Romeo I said leave him", Romeo finally left him and moved beside Sam.

"Dad it was all mom's plan and I'm really sorry", Sam tried to explain.

"I don't understand you, what plan are you talking about", Mr Edward asked looking confused.

"It was mom and I that kidnapped Hannah and asked the men to rape her", Sam said weakly.

Susan (Mrs Edward) almost lost her balance and she quickly remove her heels.

Mr Edward stick fell from his hand in shock. He moved towards Sam and slapped his face.

"You are so evil, what did the innocent girl do to you? She has never hurt you or your mother....you disgust me" Mr Edward gave Susan an angry look and she quickly look away.

"I will inform the police about this" Romeo said. He took his phone and Mr Edward held his hand.

"Please listen to me if you do that, our family reputation will be at stake, I know you are angry and so am I but please think about what will happen when the news gets to the public", Mr Edward said trying to make Romeo see reasons.

He was trying to avoid Susan and his son ruin the name he has been building for years.

"Alright, he shook his head and agreed with his father.

He walked up to Susan and grab her hand roughly, he was angry he didn't get her arrested all because he wanted to protect his family reputation.

"Susan or whatever you call yourself, this is a warning to you, if you ever touch a single hair out of my baby's head, I won't spare you again. You got lucky this time but you won't be lucky next time, do you understand?, He said looking straight into her eyes and Susan nod her head like a dog out of fear.

Mr Edward was so disappointed and couldn't believe Susan would try to harm such an innocent girl like Hannah. He walked pass her and Susan wanted to touch him.

"Honey, it's not what you think".

"Don't touch me Susan....you disgust me and I don't wanna talk to you, he said and went upstairs to his room and locked the door.

Tears fell from Susan eyes, she has never see her husband get mad at her like this before.

She went upstairs after her husband and went to knock the door but Mr Edward never opened the door and told Susan to leave him alone.

*****
Romeo left his father's mansion and immediately drove home as fast as possible.

After a while he arrived home and felt weak, he has not eaten anything since morning, he was so concerned about how to expose the culprit. He went inside slowly and headed directly to his room.

He knocked at the door and Hannah opened the door for him.

Romeo saw her and smiled and all his lost energy seems to return to his body, he moved towards her slowly and Hannah moved back until her back hit the wall.

They looked into each others eyes before Romeo consumed her whole mouth in his.

Hannah's felt breathless as if she was going to pass out but Romeo continued to devour her whole mouth. She place both her hands on his broad chest and wanted to push away but she was powerless by his electrifying kisses.

Romeo broke the kiss and they both stare at each other.

"The day of your accident I told you I wanted to take you out, remember?, I wanted to ask you something and I want to ask you now".