Chapter 10 *Kidnapped

"Hey Rosella nice to see you" Mrs Edward said and they hug each other happily. She removed her mask and Mrs Edward saw how sad she looks, she knew it is because of Romeo and she quickly use the situation to her advantage.

"Why are you like this? is it because of Romeo? See Rosella you don't need to be sad because Romeo talks about you every time and he never stop telling everyone he still love you very much".

Don't worry about the lady beside him, she is just an orphan and a homeless girl whom Romeo helped, he is really a good man! Rosella I want you to go to him and talk to him don't keep him waiting for too long".

Rosella breathes out and puts on her mask and begin to walk towards Romeo.

Mrs Edward smiled wickedly as she saw Rosella leaving. "Let me just sit, relax and enjoy the show before the real event happens".

"Romeo I'll be back, I wanna use the restroom, Hannah said and moved forward but Romeo held her wrist and she looked back. "Don't stay long and I'm here if you need anything". Hannah smiled and nod her head.

After Hannah left, Romeo became bored and he decided to take a walk around, he went upstairs and stood in front of his mother picture.

"She still looks beautiful"

Romeo turned to see who said that and he saw a lady with a mask on, even if no one told him who it was, he already knew it was Rosella.

She ran towards him and hugged him tightly. "l love you so much Romeo and I miss you so much" she said crying. Romeo clenched his fist and stood still unable to push her away.

"Well Rosella, thank you" that was the only thing he said. She broke the hug and looked at his face "Romeo can't you just forgive me"??.

"I don't have anything against you but you and me can never happen again" he replied. Immediately he turned to leave, Rosella grab his hand and kissed his lips deeply.

Romeo was shocked and he pushed her away." Behave yourself please", he said and walk back downstairs. She was about to follow him when she felt someone held her wrist. "It's obvious he doesn't want to talk to you so just leave him alone", Hannah said holding Rosella's hand tightly.

Hannah POV

When I came back from the restroom, I looked everywhere for Romeo and I eventually saw him with a lady and listened to their conversation attentively. I heard when Romeo called her Rosella which means she is the lady Damian told her about the one responsible for Romeo's depression.

I hid myself and came out after Romeo left.

"Who the hell are you and why will you tell me to stay away from my boyfriend, he is my boyfriend you bitch" Rosella yelled.
I smiled gently still holding her hand tightly.

"You mean your EX, the one you left when he needed you the most, see miss I'm pleading with you to stay away from Romeo, he has a life of his own now and do you think this world revolves around you! No just please spare him the heartache.

Rosella freed her hand and wanted to slap her but Hannah quickly held her hand.

"Don't even think about it miss, i won't allow you treat me like this" Hannah said boldly.

Rosella ego became hurt and she wanted to twist Hannah's hand to the back but Hannah was fast to twist her hand instead.

"Miss I warned you and I will say it for the last time stay away from Romeo" she said and was about to leave when someone grab her hair from behind. She turned and saw Melissa.

"Wow!!! So you suddenly became brave just because you started sleeping with a rich man you useless orphan, I wonder why mother took you in and can't just let you rot and die", Melissa said still holding her hair.

Hannah steps on Melissa's feet and Melissa lose her grip on her hair.

Hannah grab Rosella hand and turn it to her back and pushed her to the wall still holding Melissa's hand at the back. She has had enough of their bullshits and she can't keep letting melissa treat her like this just because her mother raised her.

"Melissa you should be ashamed of yourself, you accuse me of sleeping with a rich man and what would you call what you are doing with Sam!

Sam doesn't even love you and you kept forcing yourself on him.

The relationship I have with Romeo is pure, how will a filthy person like you understand!?.

Let's this be the last time you will touch me or else I will rip your hands off your shoulders, I'm no longer the weak Hannah you use to know, do you get that??, Hannah asked her angrily.

Melissa could no longer bear the pain again because Hannah keeps tightening her grips on her.

"Yeah, I get it, Melissa replied weakly. Please let me go, you...will...break my hand", she said in-between her teeth.

Hannah let her go, dusted her hand then she looked at both of their faces before walking away.

"Oh gawd!!, this girl is damn crazy, Rosella said holding the hand Hannah had twisted.

Melissa could not say anything she just sat there nursing her wound.

*****
I don't want Romeo to know what transpired between me and those bitches because I don't want him to worry about me since I can now stand up for myself.

"Romeo, where were you? I was looking everywhere for you", I asked him pretending like nothing happened.

Romeo place one of his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to himself.

"Is it because you miss me already"??.

I looked around and I could see people staring at us like a newly wedded couple.
"People are watching, I said a little bit shy.

He looked around and truly people were staring at us. He carried me like a princess and head towards the garden.

"Romeo!!, I said and buried my face on his chest. I became even more shy when he carried me in a bridal style.

Mrs Edward, my aunt and Sam were looking at us hatefully.

****
Romeo put her down and they sat on a bench. "Did anything happen to you when we were apart? Did anyone bully you?, he asked checking her body.

Well, that's what I'm saying. He worries too much about me though I love it when he cares about me but I don't want to be a burden to him, she said in my head.

"I'm fine thank you".

Hannah stood up to pick some flowers for Romeo. When Mrs Edward saw this she whispered into Sam's ear, "it's time, let the game begin".

Romeo's phone Rang, he stood up and turned to the other side to answer it.

Immediately some guys in black saw Romeo turning his back on Hannah, they used the opportunity to run towards Hannah and cover her nose with a clothe spread with chloroform.

She became dizzy and begin to close her eyes, the flower she was holding fall from her hand. They carried her away with her hands dangling.

Romeo turned around after he finish his call but did not see hannah.

"Hannah!!!, He called but no response. He checks everywhere in the garden but no trace of Hannah.

He saw Hannah's necklace on the floor and he knew something was not right.

He ran out of the mansion looking around anxiously and he saw two men taking a lady into their car. He was not sure it was Hannah but he clearly saw the dress the lady was putting on and it looked exactly like Hannah's own.

He ran towards them but they quickly speed the car and zoomed off.

"Stoppp!!!!! Romeo shouted.

A/N
Want to know if you're enjoying the story.
Don't forget to vote and comment.
Thanks
Love you ♥️♥️