Chapter 9 *Birthday party

***The Edward's mansion***

The entire house was decorated with flowers and balloons

The entire house was decorated with flowers and balloons. Guest were dressed up nicely for the occasion, the entire house was noisy and bubbling with people talking to each other and the music was also playing softly underneath.

The guest has glasses of champagne in their hands and they also have their mask on because it's a mask party.

Melissa and her mom were also at the occasion. Her mom looked around the big mansion and she was stunned to see how it looks like and she prayed for Melissa to get married into the Edward's family. Then,she will finally be the happiest person on earth.

She leaned onto Melissa and whispered into her ears, "Melissa I hope you are already thinking about a way to get married to Sam as soon as possible, you don't want to lose this golden ticket, do you?"

"Mom but I seriously don't know what to do"

Her mom looked around to be sure no one is around or listening."drug him and get him to sleep with you, all you have to do is get pregnant and watch how your life will be great"

"But what if I don't get pregnant?,she said a little bit loud and her mom covered her mouth, "watch it you careless girl! If you don't get pregnant for him, you can pay another man to do it".

"Mommmm!!she said out of shock.

Just then Sam and his mom emerge from the stairs. immediately she saw them she smiled thinking such an elegant and rich man will soon become her son in law. She grabbed Melissa's hand and whispered into her ears, "think about what I said, it's for your own good and no one will find out" she said and walk away.

Sam was dressed in a black expensive suit with his hair neatly done and he was looking good and handsome while Mrs Edward was dressed in a sleeveless golden gown, her hair was pack in a ponytail. She wore her diamond jewelry worth millions and all her friends envied her.

🗣️ Your diamond necklace must worth millions
🗣️ It's really looks beautiful and stunning

"Yes, it's worth millions and it's specially made for me and no one else has it" she said with so much pride.
Her friends looked at each other and wish they were in that position.

Mr Edward was sitting on a chair looking at the door, he was waiting for Romeo and Hannah. He already liked the pure girl, she was different from other girls and he hoped Romeo could marry her.

Sam held Melissa hand and took her to his father to introduce her as his fiance even though he doesn't like her.

"Dad, I want to introduce my fiance to you and we are planning on getting married soon".

Melissa was suprised to hear that but she quickly pretended and put on her best behavior. " Hi sir, I'm Melissa even though we have met so many times, it will be a great pleasure to get married into the Edward's family".

"It will be a great pleasure to have you in the house as well", he lied. Deep down he just want to ignore her and spit on her face after he heard what she was discussing earlier with her mother.

After a long while, an astonishing Martin valhalla stopped in front of the mansion. The leg of a man putting on expensive black leather could be seen. He walked to the other side of the car and opened the door for Hannah to come out.

Hannah brought out her white and slender legs out. She was looking so dashing and beautiful, she put on a green flowery dress and she was
also putting on a diamond jewelry that Romeo bought for her.

 She was looking so dashing and beautiful, she put on a green flowery dress and she wasalso putting on a diamond jewelry that Romeo bought for her

Romeo stretches out his hand but Hannah just shook her head to tell him no. "I don't think I can do this, I mean I can't be comfortable inside because I'm scared.

"I'm here, no one will harm or bully you or don't you trust me??

" More than anyone"she replied.

"So come with me ok", he took her hands as they both walked while everyone was just looking at them with so much admiration.

"Mom, I thought you said the necklace was only made for you so why is that bitch having the same necklace on, Sam said laughingly slightly.

When everyone noticed this they started murmuring.

🗣️So, she was just lying

🗣️ It's even looks prettier on that lady than it's look on you

🗣️She is so shameless

Romeo waved his hand to the reporters to come closer. The reporters turned their camera towards Mrs Edward and they ask about the price of the necklace.

"Well, I brought it 5 million and it's the real one while she's wearing the fake one", she said with so much confidence.

Romeo smiled at her words and cleared his throat, he specifically came to the party just to disgrace his step mom. "Ahem, the one on her neck is three times the amount you brought yours, I think you all should know how much that cost.

Everyone started murmuring and laughing at her while she held the hem of her gown feeling so embarrassed. "Romeo that's enough, let's just continue with the party please", Mr Edward said trying to save his wife from embarrassment.

Mrs Edward walked away and started thinking about how to execute her plans because she can't stand Hannah any longer.

Just then, a lady in her mid twenties walked in, she also has a green outfit similar to Hannah's own. She walked in with a mask and headed towards Sam and his mother but she suddenly stopped when she saw Romeo chatting and also smiling happily with a lady.

Tears filled her eyes, was the lady perhaps whom he told her about? Was she his new girl? She was lost in thought when she felt someone touched her shoulder.