Chapter 23 ★Puppy

"how on earth did he find out??

"Sir we don't know what you are talking about".

Romeo became upset and pulled him outside. He reached for the fuel nozzle and put it in his mouth.

"Do you think I'm joking with you, if you don't start talking now i will make sure I feed you fuel till you burst".

They kept quiet and they were both breathing heavily with fear.

Romeo saw they were wasting time and he was about to press the nozzle when the other one talked.

"Fine we will tell you".

Romeo let go of him and pushed him to the floor and breathe out to calm himself.

"Bring out your phone and call whoever it is to come over here right this minute and don't you dare waste my time".

With a shaky hand, the man picked up his phone and dialed Rosella's number.

*****
Rosella was at a saloon getting her hair done, sitting down like a queen when her phone rang. She saw who it was and she quickly stood up and went outside.

"What happened?, Why are you calling me?, I told you never to contact me again", she said as slowly as possible.

"Madam I need to see you and talk to you about the lady from the other day, pls it is urgent, you know where to find us", the man said looking at Romeo dangerous face glaring daggers at him and he quickly ended the call.

"What do you mean? Hello! Hello! gosh, that son of a bitch already hanged up.

She went back to the saloon and paid her bills before she left.

*****
Romeo told the men what to do and if they refuse, he will make them suffer more than they already have.

At the same time, he was curious and his curiosity was at its peak, he couldn't wait any longer to know who it was.

A black car stopped in front of the building and a lady came out with a scarf on her head and she also covered her face.

Romeo went into hiding, he didn't want to alert her.

Rosella went inside looking around and dusting her body anytime it touches anything in the building.

Gosh! She can't believe she could come to this dirty place. She saw the men sitting down and they pretended as if nothing happened.

"Why on earth did you call me to this dirty place? What do you have to say?

"Madam it's about the lady we threw acid at according to your instruction, I think we should re-do the job".

"Oh my goodness! Keep your voice down, someone might hear you, I don't need you to do it again, she can't talk anyways, so what's the need", Rosella said with pride.

Romeo heard her voice. Is that not Rosella that talked just now. No! No! Romeo you are thinking too much, he said to him self.

He went out and stood at her back and touched her shoulder. Rosella froze and quickly turned around, the scarf covering her face fell to the floor, completely exposing her face to Romeo.

She was very shocked.

"Rrr... romeo, she stammered.

"So it was you Rosella, why did you do such a horrible thing, he asked with a shocked expression.

Rosella looked down in shame, her secret is now exposed and Romeo will surely hate her for this.

"I'm sorry, I did it because of you, because I want you back", she said as she tried to touch him.