Chapter 5 ★Shopping

Hannah look at how funny he looks and laugh out loud. She doesn't mean to do it but right now Romeo looks like an alien covered in sauce. She saw how angry he look and stopped laughing.

"I'm so sorry, I don't mean to do this"

Romeo walked pass her and went into his room.

After changing his clothes, he came out still feeling angry at her.

"Let's go" he pick up his car keys and went out without waiting for her.

Hannah caught up with him and quickly went into his car.

They drove to the most expensive shopping malls in the city. Of course he is Romeo Edward he can afford anything with a snap of his finger and when he decided to stamp his feet, the whole city would shake. Immediately they walked into the mall, the entire staff including the manager was at his beck and call.

He sat down at the VIP section of the mall placing one of his legs on another and watching the staff attend to Hannah like a queen no one dares to displease Mr Edward's woman.

Hannah was shopping and asking for simple outfits and even the staff were suprised. Did she not come with Mr Romeo?? Why was she picking simple dresses! But still none of them couldn't dare to speak they just did as Hannah instructed them.

Romeo became really bored after sitting for a while, if you want to punish a man ask him to go shopping with you! But he couldn't complain after all he had ask her to come here with him and besides he does not want to disturb her shopping, she is going to be seen with him from now on and she has to look presentable.

Hannah was taken to the shoe and bag section when she felt someone grab her arm. She looked back and it was her cousin Melissa.

When Melissa came in, she was shocked to see Hannah in the most expensive shopping mall in the city. She came here with Sam's credit card but can't look away from her cousin shopping in the same place as her so she decided to walk up to her.

"Hey dear cousin what are you doing here? You and I know you can't afford to come here, oh don't tell me you already become a mistress to an old man in just a few days you left our house".

Hannah decided to ignore her cousin's ranting and went on with her shopping.

She was about to leave when Melissa grabbed her arm harshly, she collected the shoe Hannah was holding and threw it on the floor.

"How dare you ignore me, you bitch just because you are now a mistress to an old man, right?.

"Melissa let me go, you can say anything you want and I don't care".

Melissa became angry, how dare she speak back at her, she raised her hand to slap Hannah when she heard a cold voice behind her.

"You dare touch her and your hands would be chopped off your body", Romeo said coldly.

Melissa hand hanged in the air as she turned around to see who tried to stop her. She was shocked to see a dangerous but a good looking young man glaring dagger at her standing in front of her as gracefully as possible.

Romeo moved closer to Melissa and help her put her hand down.

"This will be the last time you would raise your hands to her and I really hate repeating myself".

Melissa was dazed. She stood there like a statue. Where and how did her cousin get such a strong back up. She never expected Hannah to be supported like this.

***Flash back***
W

hen Romeo was sitting down at the VIP section earlier, he heard a noise coming from inside and he decided to check what it was about. It was then he saw the little puppy being bullied.

He sat there quietly the whole time but when Melissa was about to slap Hannah across the face, he decided to interfere.
***End of flash back***

He walked up to Hannah and held her hand tightly into his, "Are you okay?" Did she hurt you? He asked.

Hannah shook her head unable to say anything because this is the very first time someone stood up for her and she was new to it.

Romeo saw Hannah's hand had a little scratch, he looked at Melissa angrily. And Melissa swallowed hard and quickly look away.

"I want you to walk this lady out of here right now! She was been bullied and you all stood there just watching the show right??

After the security walked her out they all formed a straight line. They were all shaking with fear of Romeo firing them and it's got to public, no company would ever want to employ them again that's how powerful he is.

"Please Mr Edward, we are really sorry it's won't happen again, the manager begged.

"Oh really, you don't beg me beg her, I will only do anything she says" Romeo said looking at Hannah.

All the staff went on their knees and started begging her. Hannah was shocked and speechless.

"It's okay, you all should please get up you didn't offend me in any way and you won't get fired, Hannah said.

"As you wish" Romeo replied.

When they were done with shopping, they both went to the car and drove off.