Chapter 16 *I'm sorry

"Dad, Melissa is pregnant with your grandchild, we are going to have a baby, Sam said and smiled happily, he knows having a child is the only key to become the C.E.O of MK groups of company.

"Wow congratulations dear, I'm so happy for you" Mrs Edward hugged Melissa tightly.

Mr Edward was the happiest, he was going to have a grandson and a little one in the family.

"I'm so happy, from now on, Melissa would stay here at the mansion with me, to be well taken care of and my grandchild and Sam you will resume as the vice president of MK company.

Sam and Melissa were surprised as well as Mrs Edward, they never knew it will be this fast.

Mrs Edward was so happy to finally get her son into the company through a child.

Hannah was also happy that her cousin would be having a baby.

"Congratulations Melissa, I'm so happy for you"

"Thank you, Sam and I will be getting married soon too, is that not nice? I hate it when ladies are no one but mistresses it's annoying, I will finally have a ring around my finger and also have the Edward name, I'm so happy".

Hannah knew her cousin was referring to her as Romeo mistress and she did nothing but smiled at her.

She felt embarrassed, she had a very heavy feeling in her chest, maybe because she loves Romeo now and wants more of their relationship, she sniffed and cleaned the tears from the corner of her eyes.

Sam and his mother took Melissa to their room feeling happy, not only because of the child but because they were able to get Sam to become the vice president of his father's company and when the child is born then she can ask her husband to make Sam the CEO of the company and remove Romeo.

Romeo was with his phone, replying to some messages, he was absent minded and was not at all bothered about the pregnancy news because he knows his father dares not make Sam the president.

Hannah was standing close to the window with her arms folded and looking out into the empty space lost in her world when she felt someone touched her.

"Grandpa, why are you here? you should be sitting, allow me to take you to have a seat".

Mr Edward smiled and touched her head lovely.

"You and Romeo had a fight right?you don't need to deny it, it is written all over you that you are not happy, now can I ask you a question"

"Yes, grandpa".

"Do you love Romeo?"

"Yes, grandpa I love him very much, she said with tears falling from her eyes.

"Don't cry my child, Romeo is a very different person, he was once in love and was hurt at the end and the death of his mother change him for the worse. The way he express his love and attention is quite different, I know he is overbearing but my dear he needs you more than you do, just try to understand him and you will see he's not bad at all.

"Thank you grandpa, I will try not to give up, she said and he pat her head.

Mr Edward whispered something into his assistant ear, they were both planning to make the two lovers come back together.

"Alright sir, the plan is perfect", his assistant said and walked up to Romeo.

"Sir Romeo, I want you to come to the garden with me, I want to show you something"

"Really, is it so important"?

Mr cooper(the assistant) nod his head and lead the way to the garden.

When they got there Mr cooper pretend as if he forget something inside.

"Sir Romeo, I'm really sorry I will be right back".

He went back to the house smiling, he has done his own part and hope Mr Edward will also do his part of sending Hannah to the garden.

In the living room, Hannah handed a glass of water for Mr Edward.

"Thank you my dear, can you pls go get cooper for me, he is in the garden I guess".

"Alright grandpa".

Hannah went into the garden, she looked around and could not find cooper instead she saw Romeo standing some miles away from her.

The wind in the garden whispers loudly, creating a peaceful yet lovely atmosphere for the both of them as they kept staring at each other with longing, love and unexplainable hearts.

Romeo tried not to walk to her, he tried to be stubborn and egocentric but his love for her supersede his anger and jealousy.

When Hannah saw him coming, she turned around to leave but Romeo stopped her.

"Hannah please don't go, I need you, I really do, he said softly.

Hannah turned around and looked at his face with tears in her eyes, she was hesitating to go to him but she could feel her heart racing.

She ran to him and hug him tightly, sobbing softly.

"Shhh, don't cry, I'm so so sorry, I don't mean to hurt you like this".

"Romeo you misunderstood me, I didn't go there to see anyone, I went to get those flowers for you".

He patted her head gently and place kiss on it every now and then.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry please forgive me, he said.

Mr Edward and Cooper were peeping at them secretly.

"Wow so sweet, they both love each other so much, Mr Edward said and sniffed his nose as if he was crying.

Cooper brought out an handerkerchief and hand it to him.

"Thank you".

When they got home Romeo went to his room while she went to her room.

He was busy attending to some work on his laptop.

"What's taking Romeo so long, oh goodness I can't sleep without him".

When she couldn't take it anymore she went to his room without Knocking.

"Hey what's up" Romeo stood up and Hannah's eyes went to his d**k !oh my goodness, she quickly covered her eyes because Romeo was putting on a transparent pants.

"Please just put on something and try to be decent for once"

"You came into my room without Knocking at the door, remember".

"Fine I'm sorry, I will get going now".
She wanted to run away when Romeo held her hips and carried her to his bed.

"Romeo don't do anything funny I'm warning you, I will call the police and sue you to court".

Romeo laughed out loud.

"No police can arrest me in the whole city, and if you manage to do so I will tell them we were making love and you wanted more that's why you arrested me".

Hannah covered her ears with her hand.

"You are so shameless and annoying"

Romeo move on top of her and whisper in her ears.

"Should I show you how shameless I can be".
He slept on her and Hannah pushed him away.

Fine you are right and I'm wrong, you are not shameless okay, please let me go.

"You will beg for my touch very soon, I promise I will make you beg for my touch", he said and slept beside her.

Hannah bite her lips and turned to the other side of the bed not wanting to face Romeo or allow him to see her red cheeks.