Chapter 13 *Will fight for us

***At Edward mansion***

Mrs Edward was pacing in her room, the news of Hannah being rescued and the men she sent to her has also been arrested had gotten to her.

If they were to mention her name, her husband would kill her and Romeo won't spare her. She somehow has to get out of this situation without being caught. She suddenly thought of something and picked up her phone and dialed a number.

Hello!

***At Romeo mansion***

Romeo's car pulled in front of his house, he came out of the car and opened the door for Hannah to get down.

"Thank you" she said with a smile on her face. Romeo held her hand and took her in.

When they were about to get in, Hannah could perceive an aroma coming from inside, maybe the maids were preparing something, she hasten her steps and ran inside, she was so famished.

Rosella was in the kitchen in Romeo's house with an apron around her neck,

she found out Romeo was coming back today so she came over to surprise him by cooking all his favorite dishes.

Hannah ran inside with excitement and Romeo ran after her too but her excitement and the smile on her face vanished when she saw Rosella laying the table with different kinds of dishes.

"Welcome my love" Rosella said and ran towards Romeo, she pushed Hannah away slightly and hug Romeo tightly to herself. Romeo was too shocked to react to Rosella.

What was she doing here!

Hannah felt hurt when she saw Rosella hugging him, maybe Romeo still loves Rosella and they are still in love with each other.

Who was she anyways!
Her relationship with him was just a contract.
If Romeo was happy with Rosella then she's happy for them.

Hannah walked past them and Romeo held her hand wrist, she looked at Romeo and manage to fake a smile.

Romeo shook his head, telling Hannah not to go and just stay with him.

Rosella was hugging Romeo tightly with her eyes closed unaware of what was happening. Hannah removes her hand from Romeo and puts it at Rosella's back.

She ran to her room and locked the door, she rested her back at the door and sat on the floor, she could feel tears streaming down her cheeks and she felt as if her heart was pierce by an arrow. Why does it hurt badly to see him with someone else? She should accept that romeo still loves rosella and she was just a contract woman!.

She stood from the floor and cleaned off the tears from her eyes , she opened the window of her room, she removed her clothes and went into the bathroom to shower.

*****

Romeo looked displeased at Rosella's presence.

He thought he was going to spend time with Hannah alone when they got home and what annoyed him most was that Rosella presence seems to upset Hannah and he doesn't want anything that will upset her due to her health.

"Why are you here without my permission, I want you to know I have a life of my own now and I won't appreciate it if you keep meddling in my life.

She held Romeo hand and doesn't seem to be upset about what he said.

"Romeo you are my boyfriend remember, we are lovers, I know I left but I don't remember breaking up with you and I won't leave you again this time" Rosella said hugging romeo tightly to herself one more time.

Romeo pushed her slightly, "Rosella leave my house right now please....

"Are you asking me to leave your house? Pls don't do this, I really love you and I want to be with you this time please".

"Look Rosella, I want you to understand that my life is no longer the same way you left it, I have people in my life and I don't wanna hurt anyone. Our coming together will hurt father and...."

"And Hannah" she completed it for him.

"Do you love her? Are you in love with her", Rosella asked.

Romeo pinched the space between his brow and licked his lips.

Well isn't the answer obvious already but he won't just admit it.
When Rosella saw he was unable to answer her question, she began to shake her head.

"This can't be true, you love me not her, what is wrong with you? What has changed?" She said hitting his chest.

He held her hand and looked straight into her eyes.

"Everything changed Rosella, you left the relationship we had so please don't blame me that I'm in love with someone else, if you didn't leave me, Hannah would never come into my life, so please stay away from me from now on, I don't want to hurt Hannah in anyway and don't come here again, as you can see, I have someone else in my house and here" Romeo pointed to his heart.

Rosella began to cry loudly, she couldn't believe what she was hearing from Romeo.

"Can't you just stop loving her and remove her from your heart and accept me again like before, please". She hugged him and romeo didn't pushed her away this time, he pat her head and whisper to her ears.

"I can't I'm sorry, it's beyond me now and matters of the heart don't work like that, Hannah has manage to occupy the whole space in my heart and there is no space for anyone else and not even you, just move on okay".

"Romeo I'm not giving up on you, I will fight this"

"There's nothing to fight for Rose, it's too late, I don't have any love in my heart to give to anybody except Hannah, she owns all my love".

Just then Hannah comes out of her room, she expects Rosella to have left but No they are still in their love position. She turned around and was about to leave when Romeo called her.

"Hannah wait"

Hannah turned around and stared at the floor.
"Romeo you have a guest, I just want to give you both some space."

"Oh do you mean Rose? Then you don't need to bother because we already sort things out, right Rose?"

Rosella took her bag and was about to go out when she stopped.
"I will fight for your love Romeo, I will never give up".

"It's already late, just take care of yourself", Romeo replied.

Hannah looked at the both of them confused. What are they talking about? What is she fighting for? She shook her head and try to calm her brain.

Romeo asked the maid to clear the dishes Rosella made from the table and prepare something for him and Hannah.

He made sure she eat well and took her medications before she goes to sleep.

Hannah was in the dark in her room, trying to change into her nightie. Immediately she put it on, the light to her room was switched on and it was Romeo.

She quickly pulls her gown to her knee hoping Romeo has not seen anything...