Chapter 7 *Depression

Sofia and Melissa flinched in fear.

"Now you all should listen to me, I don't want to see you touch her ever again! 

Anyone who tries that will have to deal with me, I'm not threatening you but I'm warning you" Romeo pointed at Sam specifically.

He held Hannah's hand and stormed out of the house in rage. Even when his father tried to stop him, he never listen.

**At Romeo's mansion**

After they got home, Romeo treated her wound though he was angry because she couldn't fight for herself. Hannah saw his angry look and try to lighten his mood.

"Romeo I'm fine, I'm not feeling so much pain you know" she said with a fake smile.

Romeo ignored her and pressed his hand tightly on her wound.

"Ounch" she winced painfully.

"I thought you said you are not feeling much pain again" he said smiling wickedly. She eyed him and felt like strangling his neck.

"So tell me what do you have with Sam"?

"Melissa is my cousin and Sam is her fiance that's how I know him"she stopped and look at his face and continued.

"He was the reason why I was chased out of the house. He tried to rape me one day and lied to my cousin that I tried to seduce him but I swear Romeo I didn't try to seduce him, I....,

She was unable to complete her sentence when Romeo place his finger on her lips.

"Shh don't say anything, I believe you" he wipe her tears from her eyes gently and rested her head on his shoulder. They both slept off in that position.

**The next day**

Romeo got dressed for work after all the troubles Hannah had pulled into buying ice cream for her.

He got to his office and met his so called dad in his office.

He frown his face at the sight of him, he just doesn't want him around for a second.

Old Mr Edward saw the look on his son's face. He knew the relationship between them was not good but still he just wants a good father and son relationship with him.

"Nice to see you son, I just wanted to check on you and the business."

A wicked smile curved at the side of Romeo mouth. How ridiculous!.

"When did you start caring about me, Mr Edward??. You should be with your wife and other son" Romeo walk pass him and sat on the chair.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that way again, I'm still your father remember, okay?.

Romeo ignored him and started operating on his computer.

"Sir you should go home now, you really need to rest", his assistant said. He was almost at the door when he turned back.

"It's your step mom's birthday in a few days time, I would like you to come and of course bring Hannah with you," he said and left.

Romeo felt irritated, first he came unannounced and secondly he want him to come to Sofia's fucking party and to also bring the little puppy with him. Seriously!. he must be joking.

He buried himself in work and didn't know when time passed by. He didn't even have lunch today. He checked his watch and saw he has to really get going. He stood up and immediately drove off.

He stopped at an ice cream shop. He stayed in the car thinking if he should go in or not. He has never thought he would come here in his life but right now he is here because of that little puppy.