Chapter 4 ★Live in

"What"????

"No I don't think I'm interest in that,how on earth would I even pull that off".

Romeo breathed out and went back to his seat without agreeing with her.

"Alright" that was all he said to her.
Hannah walked out of his house and went to her aunt's house. When she got there, she knock at the door gently but no one answered. She pushed the door slightly and it opened. She walked in and saw Melissa and Sam making out in the living room.

"What do you want bitch, can't you knock " Melissa said angrily.

"I'm sorry, I came to see aunt, I want to plead with her to take me back in, I have no where to go.

Melissa looked at Sam and they both laughed out loudly.

"so you don't have a place to go right,in that case I want you to do all the house chores then I might think about telling mom, she hissed and held Hannah's hands and she pushed her out. Hannah walked on the street helplessly she doesn't know or have where to go. She remembered Romeo's offer and concluded on what to do.

***At MK***

She walked in and looked around, it was a beauty to behold. She was told to wait while she put a call through to the CEO's office.

"I told you not to disturb me, right? Romeo said without allowing the receptionist to say a word.

"I'm sorry sir, there is a lady here she wants to see you.

"What's her name?"

The receptionist looked at Hannah.
"Hannah" she replied.

"Sir, she said her name is Hannah ".

"Let her in".

Romeo stood up from the chair. He turned his back to the door and put both his hands in his pocket patiently waiting for her to come in.

"finally she knocked gently at the door and a cold voice answer her.

"it's opened". I guess you are back for the offer right, I just want to tell it's off.

Her eyes became teary and she's lost in thought.

Romeo smirked wickedly "but, I can consider it, if you would sign a contract and when I finally achieve my goal, the contract will be off and we can go our separate ways and of course I will compensate you nicely".
Hannah took the pen and signed the paper without going through it. Romeo took the paper from her and kept it in a file on his table.

"Alright, you wait for me , I will just round up and take you home".

Hannah obeyed him and wait patiently for him to take her into a new life, the one she knows nothing about.

***At Edward's mansion ***

Sam was called by his mother to come over the house.

"Sam your brother is not going to give up the position for you. Sam stood up and started thinking about what his mom just said that the property will be willed to the child that gets married first.

"Mom but I don't even know who to get married to, I don't have anyone in mind". His mother stood up and moved closer to him giving him a surprise look.

"What do you mean you don't have anyone in mind for heaven sake, with your numerous girlfriends."

"What about Melissa" both of you look like a really nice couple.

"But I don't even love her".

"So what! You will love her in the future or else you don't want to get to that position."

"I'll think about it mom and don't forget to add the stuff in dads tea".
She nodded her head.

The ride from the office to Romeo house was a boring one. When they finally get home, Romeo got down from the car and open the door for her. She wanted to but her gown was rugged because she close the door with it and she was unable to move because her hands can't reach the door. She stood there quietly trying her best to remove it herself without asking for help. Romeo turned and was surprise at what he is seeing. He went back to her.

"You should have simply ask for help, are you that dumb".

He move closer to her and place his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him. He pinned her slightly to his chest and reached for her dress with the other hand, as he was doing that, Hannah look up at his handsome face and her eyes never left his.

Romeo pull the dress a little bit hard and he step back a bit, Hannah who was lost in thought was suddenly frightened by his sudden movement, she thought they were both going to fall so she hug him tightly and close her eyes in fear.

Romeo was shock at what she did he never expected her to hug that tight. The hug was so tight. He gently lifted his hands up and pat her head gently like a puppy.

"It's fine, you are not going to fall, I'm here". She felt relieved and opened her eyes. She look at him still holding him close to herself.

"when you are done looking at me, can you let me go or do you want to squeeze me to death".

She quickly let go and said thank you. They both walked in to their room.
Hannah fell on the bed tiredly and doze off.

Romeo was unable to sleep that night, in fact he doesn't have a good night rest most times.

He walked to Hannah's room and saw her sleeping peacefully. He couldn't deny the fact that she's beautiful, he stroke her hair and gently fell asleep too.

**The next day**

Hannah woke up and was unable to move around, she felt a strong arm holding her down to the bed. She saw Romeo sleeping peacefully.

She tried waking him up but to no avail. She unrap her self from his hold and went to the rest room.

When she came back, he was still asleep and she went down to the kitchen to get something to wake him up.

She saw a sauce and decided to use it in him.

She pour it on his face and he woke up immediately.