Chapter 11 *Rape

In an abandoned warehouse

Hannah was laying on the floor with her hand tied to the back and her hair was covering her face, her eyes were closed but she moved her lashes slightly and slowly began to open her eyes.

She remembered she was with Romeo when someone covered her nose with something and that was the only she could remember and now she found herself in a place she has never seen before.

She tried to get up but she couldn't, she also tried to freed herself but her hands have been tied tightly. She tried to open her mouth to talk but nothing came out, her throat was so dry.

Is this how she's going to die!!? What has she done to deserve this? She remembered her deceased parents and tears flow down her eyes, she also remembered romeo and her heart even squeezed the most.

"She is awake, hmmm......she is pretty man", the man observed Hannah from head to toe and they lick their lips.

Surely this girl is pretty and they won't mind to have their way with her.

The leader stood up and touched Hannah's hair, he lifted up her chin and pinched it. "You are really a good catch, you look beautiful and I won't mind to have my way with you, don't worry I will do it gently!".

Get your filthy hands off me, I hate you pig, she shouted and spit on him.

The man became angry and slapped her face so hard that her lips bursted.
They took her to a room without tying her hands.

She began to cry silently, hoping Romeo will soon come and save her. she moved closer to the wall and she could hear the sound of a moving train and she also heard the voice of crowds although not so clearly but she could hear it from afar. She has a good hearing ability.

"So that means there's a market here or what??, She asked no one in particular. She was confused. She finally lie down and gave up all hopes.

"Go get me some food and for the lady as well", one of the men said.
Hannah quickly ran to the door and leaned onto it to be sure of what she heard. That means she was right, there's a market near them.

After a while the door to her room opened and her food was thrown inside. She picked it and read through the paper inside it. She saw the name of the shop they bought it from (Mr Sam's kitchen) . She kept the paper inside her clothes. When she was done she dusted her hand and rub her mouth with the little oil remaining in her hands. She has to convince the men she has eaten.

The men ate and drank to their satisfaction, they were drumming and dancing around because they know they were going to be paid huge amount of money, they drank themselves to stupor and fell asleep.

Hannah got up and tiptoe outside. She gently opened the door and went out. She went to the one that slapped her earlier and gently remove his phone. She unlocked it and typed a simple message" the sound of a train, a market, an ocean, Mr sam's kitchen! Follow these clues and you will find me~ Hannah.

After she sent the message she deleted it and placed it back to where it belongs. She went back to her room and hoped Romeo will find her with the little clues she sent.

***At the police station***

Romeo car pulled off in front of the station, he ran inside and showed the police the message Hannah sent to him.

"Hannah sent this message to me and all I want you and your boys to do is to move when I ask you to!!".

"Alright Mr Romeo we will do as you have said".

Romeo asked them to track the number the message was sent from, they immediately started working on it and when the location was found, Romeo was so happy and relieved.