3; i like you, you're nice to me

i'm woken up by a scream coming from the living room, it sounds like someone has seen a ghost. i jump out of bed and run to see what's happened i see alex stood over george on the sofa and george desperately trying to cover himself up with the makeshift duvet i presume i gave him last night. "what the hell is tiktoker george clarkey doing on our sofa?" alex exclaims. "umm i don't have full answers for you because i was slightly drunk but i presume because i put him there" i say. "okay well next time can you be slightly more aware who you're bringing home and maybe give me some warning so i don't think we have a burglar living on our sofa" alex adds. "noted" i say. "sorry didn't mean to scare you, i'll be leaving now anyways." he says grabbing his tshirt from the floor and putting it on. george looks up again and makes eye contact with alex. "wait, you didn't tell me your brother was youtuber imallexx" he points to alex and then to me. "well, surprise. you've had quite the introduction" i laugh. "alright mate" alex awkwardly waves. "wait until you see who is in that room" alex jokes. as if on cue, george m walks out his bedroom and george c looks confused. i then remember no one knows what he actually looks like without the mask, so george c probably has no idea. "what is going on?" he says and i can tell george c immediately recognises his voice. "memeulous?" he says and laughs. "george is the name" george m jokes back. "wow, never thought i'd see the man behind the mask" george laughs. "yeah well the man behind the mask has a 4 hour moving trip today so can i go back to sleep?" he says. "yes, go back to sleep george" alex laughs. and george walks back into his room.

"well i best be heading off anyways" george says, waving towards alex and walking to the door. i follow behind him. "thanks for letting me stay" he says and smiles and i can tell we're both awkwardly trying to decide whether or not a hug is appropriate. i break the awkwardness and hug him because i would hug my friends, so why not? thankfully he reciprocates the hug and heads out the door. i close the door and walk back into the living room to alex sat staring at me. "so are you going to tell me what's going on there? bringing random boys back into our flat?" he quizzes me like the annoying older brother he is. "literally nothing, he was just at the event last night and offered to bring me home but his hotel was too far so i said he could crash here" i explain. "bullshit" alex laughs. "what" i laugh back. "it's really not, you literally saw he slept out here" i point to the sofa, trying to defend myself.

i head back to my room and it's still early so i just chill on my bed, scrolling instagram. i check my dm requests because they always make me laugh but right at the top is a message from george...

georgeclarkeey

hi, just wanted to message and say thanks for letting me stay last night😊

elena_elmslie

aww no problem. sorry for the jumpscare with alex and george lmao

georgeclarkeey

yeah, for the next guy you bring home maybe give some warning

elena_elmslie

you insinuating i do that often🤨

georgeclarkeey

would never dream of it x

purely because i'm slightly scared of alex

elena_elmslie

NO WAY, IM TELLING HIM THAT AHAHAH

it's now 11am and i was filming with grace for her podcast today and i can feel the after effects of last night intensifying, so i pop a paracetamol and head off to the tube.