12; am i being abducted?

it has been a few days since george and i both confirmed we had some form of feelings for each other. however, i still felt scared to fully commit to saying i liked him out loud. alex was going to stay at his girlfriend, alice's tonight so it would just be george and i again.

i was sat on the sofa, scrolling tiktok when suddenly i hear "boo" and someone grab my shoulders. what a surprise, it's george. "get up, we're going out" he says. "what? i'm literally in a tracksuit! can i not get changed?" i ask. "you've got 5 minutes, go!" he says and i panic and jump up. i'm scrambling around in my room suddenly realising i actually have no idea where we're going or what we're doing. i just decide a basic top and jeans as it was a safe bet, along with some trainers. i open my door and am met by george's face immediately. "lovely, now let's go" he grabs my hand and leads the way. "where are we actually going?" i laugh. "ahh, see that's a secret i cannot tell" i roll my eyes and i continue to follow his lead.

after a tube ride and another 20 minutes of walking, we arrive. "here we are" he says. and to be honest, i'm just as, if not even more confused than i was previously. it looks some abandoned factory and it suddenly hits me i've only known george for about 2 months and he could literally murder me right now for all i know. "am i being abducted?" i say half joking. "what? no! it's a rage room" george laughs. "thought we could let out some pent up anger and i know you said you wanted to go to one" he tells me. my mouth forms an O in shock, one for the fact we're at a rage room and the second for the fact he had remembered what i told him. "shall we go in?" he asks, laughing at my reaction. "yes!" i say excitedly. we head inside and it looks like my idea of heaven. there was so much stuff for us to smash to pieces.

we get geared up and were then put in a room with kitchen units, tvs, photo frames, tables and literally just everything you could think. "who's going to take the first hit?" i ask, looking at george. "i think you should do the honours" he says and i grab my hammer and take a giant swing at the kitchen cupboards, a large groan leaving my mouth as i do it. "jesus, i'm scared of you now" george says taking a step back. "just have a lot of pent up emotion" i shrug and take another swing and the cabinets fall to pieces. "your turn" i shrug like i had just done nothing. george takes a swing at the tv, but with no where near as much emotion as me. "come on, give it some welly" i shout and his next swing was much more forceful.

"think of someone you really hate and go for it" george tells me and we both immediately know who i'm thinking of. i smash like my life depends on it and just let everything out, screaming as i do so. it feels so good to let everything out and as we leave the venue i feel lighter. "this is gonna sound weird but i feel a massive weight lifted, i haven't had a good scream in a while" i laugh. "i'm glad, that was the aim" george smiled.

we make it back home and the smashing and throwing has really taken it out of me. i run into the living room and belly flop onto the sofa, leaving my sprawled in a starfish position with my face pushed into the leather. "what are you doing?" george laughs as he locks the front door. "tired" is all i can muster. "well if you go get changed, i'll order us food" he says, walking over. i immediately sit up and my eyes go wide at his words, "food i hear you?" "yes" he laughs at my expression. "go on, get changed and i'll surprise you" he says. i get up and on my way to my room, i pass george and give him a quick kiss on the lips and i think we're both shocked at my action. even though we've kissed many times before it still feels slightly weird to do.

i get changed into comfier clothes and run back into the living room, claiming my spot on the sofa as george always tries to steal it. even though we have two, we're both very fussy about where we sit. "snooze you lose" i smirk at him. "i just ordered you dinner, so i think i deserve the seat" he says. i just cross my arms and lean back. "i know what will do the trick" he says approaching me with his arms out, i look at him in confusion. suddenly his arms are by my side, tickling me. i scream and kick my legs in fits of giggles. eventually i stand up and give george the seat because i can't take anymore. "fine! take your stupid seat" i try be serious but end up laughing. i walk across the room and sit on the sofa opposite to spite him. "you can literally sit on the end!" he laughs pointing to the empty spot. "i'm fine here" i pout. "or you could also sit here?" he raises an eyebrow, he points to his lap. "okay and how does that work?" i also raise a brow, his was in jokey seduction but mine was in confusion. "just come sit next to me" he says giving up and i sigh and get up and sit next to him. we're sat slightly apart but he pulls my arm and i end up laying into him, my head on his chest and his arm around me. i look up and smile at him and he looks down and does the same. i smirk and laugh, but in comfortable way. suddenly i hear george, "for fuck sake, the tv remote is over there" and we both laugh. "i'll grab it" i say, remaining seated in the same position but just leaning my body across his lap to try grab it, i'm reaching hard as my hand barely meets the remote but eventually i grab and return to my original position. "what we watching?" i say pointing the remote at the tv. "i hear george clarkey has a good youtube video out" he smirks. "you want to watch yourself?" i look at him, frowning, but searching for the youtube app. "no i'm joking!" he laughs but it's too late i've already found his channel on the big screen. "coorrr, who's this handsome fella" i say, laughing. "oh stop it" george says flicking his imaginary locks. "umm, i was talking about arthur" i say. "course. no one even loves me" george says wiping an imaginary tear. "boo hoo, how long until foods here. i'm hungryyyy" i say leaning dramatically into him. "you've got a snack right here" he says and points to his face. "right, this has to stop" i say but can't control my laughter at his shit jokes. "you love my jokes secretly" he pokes my side. "even if i did, i'd never tell you" i sit up to scowl at him and he mimicks my face, making fun of me. "piss off!" i laugh but end up leaning in to kiss him again. this time it become a bit more heated and i'm sat in his lap, but suddenly. DING DONG. "the real snack has arrived" i smirk and climb off george and he runs to the door. he's handed the bag, "cheers mate. thank you". he closes the door and walks over to me, i immediately recognise the smell. he'd ordered chinese from my favourite place near to us. "no way" i say and almost squeal with excitement. we had this one of the first nights george moved in and i'm surprised he can still remember how much i loved it. "how did you remember?" i ask him. "it's not like you don't mention it every day" he rolls his eyes joking. i hadn't even noticed i did. "thank you" i say and get up to hug him, "it's alright i suppose" he jokingly sighs and we open all the food up and sit at the table.

we sat in comfortable silence as we ate and soon realised george's videos had been autoplaying the whole time. "turn it off" george laughs. "no! i wanna watch you watch snapshoteye!" i say and to be honest we're both too lazy to get up and turn it off.

we finish eating and i do the washing up as george does the drying and soon enough it's done. "wanna watch criminal minds?" i suggest as it's the only show george and i can both agree on. and i think we both had a secret crush on spencer reid. we end up cuddling up in the same position as earlier but there wasn't as much hesitation this time. we ended up watching two and a half episodes before we both decided it was time for bed. "sleepover in my room?" i suggest, giving george puppy eyes so he couldn't refuse, but i also didn't want to be too forward if he wasn't comfortable with that. "i suppose so" he sighs but smiles. "let me get changed" he says. and i nod.

i head into my room and make the bed up for george's side before getting fully into my pyjamas myself. he walks in as i'm brushing my teeth in my en suite. he had brought his toothbrush with him. "i've actually ran out of toothpaste, so i'm gonna have to steal yours" he says. "for god sake, here" i pass him my toothpaste and we're now fighting to share my small sink as we finish brushing our teeth. i finish before george and head to bed, george then comes into my room and runs and jumps on the bed. he jumped so hard i think a spring broke. "jesus clarkey, careful" i try be serious but end up laughing as always. "okay i didn't anticipate a landing that rough" he says and we both laugh and he gets under the covers. we lay there for a few moments and eventually i turn over to george and we start kissing.

unintentionally, that evening george and i did something we can't take back and gave each other intimate parts of ourselves. but it felt right and both of us knew we could not carry on as friends anymore.